Maldives Dhoni Cruise
From 29/12/2020 to 01/01/2023
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
May Sat 01 2021 to May Thu 06 2021AvailableFrom$1,830*
May Tue 11 2021 to May Sun 16 2021AvailableFrom$1,830*
Jun Mon 21 2021 to Jun Sat 26 2021AvailableFrom$1,830*
Jul Mon 19 2021 to Jul Sat 24 2021AvailableFrom$1,830*
Aug Mon 23 2021 to Aug Sat 28 2021AvailableFrom$1,830*
Sep Mon 20 2021 to Sep Sat 25 2021AvailableFrom$1,830*
Oct Mon 18 2021 to Oct Sat 23 2021AvailableFrom$1,830*
Nov Tue 02 2021 to Nov Sun 07 2021AvailableFrom$1,780*
Nov Sun 21 2021 to Nov Fri 26 2021AvailableFrom$1,830*
Nov Tue 30 2021 to Dec Sun 05 2021AvailableFrom$1,830*
Dec Tue 28 2021 to Jan Sun 02 2022AvailableFrom$1,780*
Feb Mon 07 2022 to Feb Sat 12 2022AvailableFrom$1,830*
Mar Mon 21 2022 to Mar Sat 26 2022AvailableFrom$1,830*
Apr Tue 12 2022 to Apr Sun 17 2022AvailableFrom$1,830*
Cruise the tranquil waters of the Maldives on an authentic Dhoni.
Snorkel and explore the marine life beneath the waves.
Unwind on some of the most beautiful white sandy beaches in the world.
Savour delicious meals prepared fresh by your personal chef.
Relax at overnight moorings amongst the islands.
5 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 5 dinnersaccommodation on board a private Dhoni on a twin share basisMaldives tourist taxes and tour permitsbasic snorkelling equipmentTour leader, local captain and crewairport transfersbasic fishing gearIn the Maldives we use several different dhonis; cabins are cosy and comfortable with bunk beds.
Some dhonis do not have ensuite bathrooms, and may have detached or shared bathrooms (depending on group size and time of travel).
Each vessel is equipped with an outside dining area.
Facilities include a bar, dining area, library, sun deck, television, DVD/VCD player, music player, snorkelling gear, fishing line, dinghy with outboard engine.
Wifi is not available on board.
The crew is made up of four including the captain and chef.
Group Size: 4 - 10.
Day 1 - Transfer to dhoni. Cruise to Waagali On arrival at the International airport at Male you will be transferred to your dhoni. Our dhonis are all equipped with private cabins and a sun deck. You will be welcomed aboard by the Tour leader and introduced to the crew before cruising to the uninhabited island of Rihiveli Boduveli or to a resort island. Our chef will show off his skills with a buffet lunch aboard. We have the rest of the day to spend swimming and snorkeling before anchoring for the night. It is a wonderful spot for your first lesson in snorkeling the beautiful coral reefs of the Maldives! (Beach towels, snorkel and flippers are all provided on board.)
Day 2 - Cruise to Fulidhoo On the Maldives Dhoni Cruise there’s only one thing to do, relax and enjoy! After breakfast we cruise to the nearby atoll and the village of Fulidhoo. Fulidhoo Atoll is still quite untouched and its main industry is fishing. Our cruising time will be 4 to 5 hours. We spend the day in the village, meeting the local people and observing their lifestyle before returning to our dhoni for an evening at the lagoon.
Day 3 - Cruise to Bodumohoraa We have plenty of time to relax today as we cruise to the beautiful uninhabited island of Bodumohoraa. At the beach, you can go skin-diving, snorkeling or swimming. Our crew will organise a beach barbeque where we can enjoy a feast of local seafood. We spend the night at anchor and you may choose to sleep up on deck beneath a blanket of stars.
Day 4 - Cruise to Felihoo or Keyodu Today we cruise to the picturesque inhabited island of either Fulidhoo or Keyodu. Here we will meet the islanders, explore the local towns and have some time for local entertainment in the evening. We return to the dhoni in the evening.
Day 5 - Cruise to Male Atoll We cruise back to Male Atoll and anchor at a nearby resort island for our final night.
Day 6 - In Male, trip concludes Waking up on the dhoni, we have breakfast before being transferred to the airport.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 April 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans