The Red Centre Dual Getaway
Emu Walk Apartments
These are comfortable 4-star, fully-serviced apartments at Ayers Rock Resort. Sheltered behind gardens of native trees and forming a walkway through the heart of the Resort, is an avenue of terraced apartments. Spacious, well- equipped and self- contained, Emu Walk Apartments can cater for up to 5 people - ideal if you're holidaying with family or friends, or if you are planning an extended stay.
With over 65 tours, local activities and attractions within the resort and the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, your days will be action-packed. Visit the Cultural Centre to learn more about the region through Aboriginal arts, displays, videos and demonstrations. Take a walking tour to discover the natural flora and fauna of the area or head to the viewing platforms of both Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) for the best view of an outback sunrise and sunset. Emu Walk Apartments provide everything you need to cook up a storm. But if you're not in the mood for cooking, choose from 13 dining experiences throughout the resort.
Kings Canyon Resort
Kings Canyon is a natural wonder located approximately half way between Alice Springs and Uluru - literally at the heart of Australia's Red Centre. The resort is just 7 kilometres from Watarrka National Park, the home of the magical sandstone formation of Kings Canyon. Soaring 270 metres above sea level, areas of the canyon plummet to the Garden of Eden where lush, plants thrive along the line of the permanent rock pools.
Our accommodation has been thoughtfully designed to first and foremost blend in with our natural surrounds and to offer different styles and locations to meet the needs of traveller preferences and budgets. The resort offers Deluxe Spa Rooms and Standard Rooms or stay in a budget room in the Backpacker Lodge, all offer a sanctuary away from the rugged desert night.
Our bar and dining options have been designed to meet the broadest of needs. Enjoy a casual beer and burger, unwind with live music at the Outback BBQ & Grill, sit down for a la carte at Carmichael's Restaurant or indulge in our signature Under a Desert Moon dining experience with a five course dinner by firelight.
Sunrise Field of Light
This morning you will be picked up at your accommodation in a luxury coach to be taken the very short distance to the exclusive Field of Light location. With just enough time for some background commentary on the internationally renowned artist Bruce Monroe, you will arrive very excited to see his latest artistic endeavour. Arriving in complete darkness, you will be able to enjoy the 50,000 globes of light in the desert, before making your way up the hill to the Field of Light sunrise viewing platform.
Once at the platform, the AAT Kings team will be serving you tea, coffee or hot chocolate. You can enjoy your beverage as the sun starts to creep light throughout the sky and then watch in awe as it pops up in the distance behind Uluru, flooding the landscape, including Kata Tjuta behind you, with light.
As the natural light brightens the landscape, the Field of Light will dim for the day. Enjoy some amazing photos from this unique raised location that allows you to view both Kata Tjuta and Uluru in all their natural glory.
Kings Canyon Scenic Climb
Your guide will escort you on the rocky climb to the rim of Kings Canyon. The views of Watarrka National Park from the top of the canyon are magnificent as are the views down into the canyon itself. Follow the rim of the canyon stopping to view the canyon gorge at look-out points. Time permitting, you may choose to descend to the green oasis of the 'Garden of Eden'. The walk may take up to 3 hours and is rocky and steep places. It is for those with a good level of fitness.
Alternatively, you may wish to take an easier, shorter walk to explore the boulder strewn canyon floor with our Driver/Guide.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- A National Parks Pass of $25 per person has been added to the Advertised rate and is payable direct at the destination.
- Flexible Terms & Conditions: Applies to selected products only & excludes instant purchase & non-refundable products. Please ask your consultant for details at time of booking. A refundable deposit of $55 per person is required to secure your booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to travel, unless travelling within 30 days of booking. Changes & cancellations made 7 days or more prior to travel will not incur fees. Changes are subject to availability & may incur additional costs due to changes in seasonality, pricing & applicable surcharges. Any additional cost associated with changing will remain the responsibility of the customer. Original booking may contain bonus inclusions which are no longer available. In this instance, you will be offered a credit of your payment less any applicable supplier fees. In the instance that flights are added, the booking becomes non-refundable & change fees will apply. Changes & cancellations made within the applicable cancellation period will be subject to Flight Centre's Change & Cancellation policy which can be found at www.flightcentre.com.au.In the event there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and our booking terms and conditions https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition, these terms and conditions will apply.
- *The NT Summer Promotion is valid for new bookings made & deposited between 1 Oct 2020 - 31 Mar 2021 (promotion period) for travel between 1 Oct 2020 & 31 Mar 2021. Customers will receive a discount of $200 for every $1000 spent on travel to and/within the Northern Territory including flights, accommodation, tours, transfers and car hire. To be eligible as part of a multi-leg journey, 80% of travel must be spent in the Northern Territory. The exception is in relation to travelling with Journey Beyond (The Ghan) which allows for 60% of travel to be spent in the Northern Territory. A maximum discount of $1000 per booking applies. Discount is non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-replaceable and non-redeemable for cash, credit or foreign currency products including cash passports. Discount cannot be used as a deposit. Further terms & conditions will apply. Please ask your consultant for more information.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels,Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.