Holiday Inn Cairns Harbourside + Great Barrier Reef Adventure
Holiday Inn Cairns Harbourside
Surrounded by lush tropical parklands and boasting breathtaking ocean views, the Holiday Inn Cairns offers 173 nicely appointed rooms and suites, each with its own private balcony located in the serene part of Cairns. Guests can also enjoy a range of hotel amenities and services, including our newly launched Harbourside Bar & Kitchen, swimming pool and whirlpool, 24-hour room service, 24-hour business hub, 24-hour offsite multi-level gymnasium, free shuttle bus to the city centre, free wireless standard internet and more. The hotel has versatile conference and event facilities that offer seven flexible spaces. We can cater for up to 200 cocktail, 120 theatre, 150 banquet and 80 classroom style with the majority equipped with advanced Audio Visual technology. Just a short stroll into town along the green parkland of the Esplanade and only 5 minutes drive from Cairns Airport, the Holiday Inn Cairns is the perfect place for you to relax and unwind in tropical North Queensland.
Great Barrier Reef Adventure
Experience the breathtaking beauty of this world heritage natural wonder when you cruise to a spacious reef activity platform on the Great Barrier Reef. There is an abundance of activities for all ages, swimmers and non-swimmers to enjoy. Snorkel and dive amongst beautiful coral gardens, or stay dry and discover the reef in the underwater observatory or from the air-conditioned semi-submersible.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels,Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.