Eastern Caribbean From Port Canaveral
Day 1 - Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL Buckle up for big adventure on the Space Coast when you book a Carnival cruise from Port Canaveral, Florida. Fun in the sun is a mission easily accomplished in Port Canaveral: before or after your cruise, take time to blast off from the Kennedy Space Center, hug the turns in a stock car at the world famous speedway, and zoom through the screaming roller coasters of Orlando's theme parks. In addition to all these man-made thrills, cruises from Port Canaveral depart from a coastline of sugary sand beaches and protected islands for native wildlife.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - San Juan, Puerto Rico Cruises from San Juan, Puerto Rico offer a magical blend of natural island charm and man-made wonders. Historic San Juan, once nothing more than cobblestone streets and the distinctive architecture of the Spanish who founded it, is now a modern world capital. And, as you’ll see on Carnival’s cruises from Puerto Rico, it’s kept these classical features! Among the peaceful shaded courtyards and commanding colonial fortresses of El Morro and San Cristobal, urban explorers will find a cosmopolitan city of wide boulevards, lively cafés, highly-regarded galleries and designer boutiques… not to mention gold-sand beaches and nearby rainforest jungles. San Juan, Puerto Rico is where the old world meets the new — and you can enjoy them both when you choose one of our cruises from San Juan.
Day 5 - Amber Cove, Dominican Republic Discovering new sights is one of the beauties of travel, and that couldn't be more true when it comes to Amber Cove, Dominican Republic. In this world full of information on just about everything, Amber Cove is a throwback — it’s the kind of quiet little spot you won’t find on most maps. But you will find it — brimming with bars and pools, plus opportunities for lounging and shopping — to be the gateway to island paradise, Dominican-style. Beyond Amber Cove is Puerto Plata, a town that began life as the first European settlement in the Americas. Its founder? Oh, just a guy named Christopher Columbus… so you know that arriving by sea is the ultimate way to get here. Whether you're looking for a day at the beach, some Dominican Republic adventure or just a little poolside me-time, Amber Cove is just the ticket.
Day 6 - Grand Turk Let the name fool you — Grand Turk, of the Turks & Caicos islands, may be small but it’s packed with scenic punch and historic charm. Carnival cruises to Grand Turk deliver you to this enchanted island outpost dotted with old windmills, grassy trails and picture-perfect beaches. Discover an oasis of green set in aquamarine seas, ringed by a pristine coral reef and the steep wall of the continental shelf.
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL Buckle up for big adventure on the Space Coast when you book a Carnival cruise from Port Canaveral, Florida. Fun in the sun is a mission easily accomplished in Port Canaveral: before or after your cruise, take time to blast off from the Kennedy Space Center, hug the turns in a stock car at the world famous speedway, and zoom through the screaming roller coasters of Orlando's theme parks. In addition to all these man-made thrills, cruises from Port Canaveral depart from a coastline of sugary sand beaches and protected islands for native wildlife.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 October 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.