From 24/09/2021 to 27/12/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Sep Fri 24 2021 to Oct Mon 04 2021availableFrom$10,055*
Oct Fri 08 2021 to Oct Mon 18 2021availableFrom$10,055*
Oct Fri 22 2021 to Nov Mon 01 2021availableFrom$10,055*
Nov Fri 12 2021 to Nov Mon 22 2021availableFrom$10,055*
Dec Fri 17 2021 to Dec Mon 27 2021availableFrom$9,430*
CITY TOUR of Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima, OsakaCRUISE along the Sumida River in Tokyo and the Okawa River in OsakaSEE the Togetsukyo Bridge in ArashiyamaVISIT Sensoji Temple in Tokyo, Mt.
Fuji 5th Station, Gion District and Kinkakuji Temple in Kyoto, the bamboo groves in Arashiyama, Nara Park and Todaiji Temple in Nara, Peace Memorial Park and Museum in Hiroshima, Itsukushima Shrine on Miyajima Island, Tusyunoten Shrine and Umeda Sky Building in OsakaCONNECT WITH LOCALS Lunch with a local farmer's family who own a traditional tea plantation in the Nara area.
(Day 6)DIVE INTO CULTURE Visit Ameyoko Street Market.
(Day 2) Take a Taiko Drumming Lesson.
(Day 2) Dinner in a Sumo-themed izakaya restaurant.
(Day 2)LOCAL SPECIALIST Taiko drumming lesson.
(Day 2) Okonomiyaki making experience.
(Day 7)MAKE A DIFFERENCE Help support the work of the Kiyomizu pottery craftsmen with your visit to their workshop.
10 breakfasts3 lunches (Including Connect with Locals)3 dinnersAudio Headsets for flexible sightseeingDaily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening mealsLuxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedOptional Experiences and free timeAll porterage and restaurant gratuitiesMust-see sightseeing and surprise extrasAn expert Travel Director and separate DriverAll hotel tips, charges and local taxesAirport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holidayHandcrafted Highlights.
Day Day 1 - ARRIVE TOKYO (3 NIGHTS) Tokyo's futuristic cityscape launches your journey through Japan's modern centres and ancient capitals. On arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda Airport, you'll be transferred by airport shuttle to your hotel. This evening, meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception drink with appetisers.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 June 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 21 June 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans