From 16/04/2021 to 23/12/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Fri 16 2021 to Apr Thu 22 2021AvailableFrom$1,425*
May Fri 14 2021 to May Thu 20 2021AvailableFrom$1,425*
Jun Fri 18 2021 to Jun Thu 24 2021AvailableFrom$1,425*
Jul Fri 16 2021 to Jul Thu 22 2021AvailableFrom$1,425*
Aug Fri 13 2021 to Aug Thu 19 2021AvailableFrom$1,425*
Sep Fri 17 2021 to Sep Thu 23 2021AvailableFrom$1,425*
Oct Fri 15 2021 to Oct Thu 21 2021AvailableFrom$1,425*
Nov Fri 19 2021 to Nov Thu 25 2021AvailableFrom$1,425*
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences.
Luxury air-conditioned coach.
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted.
Variety of Optional Experiences.
City orientation tours.
An expert Travel Director and separate driver.
All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes.
Day 1 - Arrive Bali - Ubud (3 Nights) 'Om suastiastu' and welcome to beautiful Bali. A place that evokes an image of paradise in name alone, Bali is every beach loving, culture seeking traveller's idea of perfection. Touching down today, you'll transfer to your hotel in the cultural hub of Ubud. Surrounded by lush green rice paddies and a haven for yoga enthusiasts, artists and foodies alike, Ubud is something special. Settle into your hotel this afternoon, then meet up with your Travel Director and fellow travellers this evening to get a glimpse of what's to come, before getting to know each other a little better over dinner.
Day 2 - Bali Sightseeing Today will be packed with adventure, so be sure to fuel up at breakfast. We'll kick things off with a visit to Mas Village and a traditional wood carving workshop, before continuing on to explore the lush green terraces of Tegallalang, one of the most defining views of Bali. Up next, a visit to a coffee plantation to learn how our favourite morning beverage is made (with samples, of course), before we move on for a lunch with a difference. What's the difference? Well, when was the last time you tucked into a traditional Balinese meal with a view of a sacred volcano mountain in the background? Still not done with the day, we'll make our way back to Ubud for a visit to 'Puri Saren Agung', or Ubud Palace, the former official residence of the royal family of Ubud. Finally, we'll finish the epic first day of your Bali value tour with a trip to Ubud Market, where there's time to shop for locally made art and handicrafts.
Day 3 - Ubud Free Day Yesterday was a busy one, so today you have the chance to slow down and explore Ubud your way today. With your free time you could choose to visit the famous monkey forest, where over 700 long-tailed grey macaques roam free amongst the temple ruins. Alternatively, you could take part in one of our optional experiences to embrace the true spirit of Ubud. In the morning, perhaps join our cooking class to learn the secrets of traditional Balinese food, or in the afternoon get to know your inner yogi with a spiritual yoga experience, where all levels are welcome.
Day 4 - Ubud - Sanur (3 Nights) Beach bliss awaits us in Sanur later today, but not before an action-packed day of sightseeing. The serene 17th century Ulun Danu temple will be our first stop, where a temple dedicated to the Goddess of the Waters is built on the small islands of Lake Bratan. From here we'll continue on to Mengwi and the temple of Taman Ayun. Built in 1634, the temple is surrounded by a wide moat and has a series of courtyards which feature a number of Meru (multi-tiered shrines). Still not templed out, our final visit of the day will be to Bali's most photographed temple, Tanah Lot. Perched precariously on a wave whipped rock, this 16th century icon is still a major crowd pleaser. Feeling culturally satisfied, we'll then end the day to the gentle sound of the waves, in laidback Sanur.
Day 5 - Sanur Is there any better feeling than waking up knowing that the ocean is just a stone's throw away? And even better - this morning is entirely free for you to do as much, or as little, as you like. Take a dip in the sea, top up your tan, or maybe choose to join our optional tour of Bali's capital city, Denpasar, travelling in style in a vintage VW Kombi. This afternoon we'll be heading to Uluwatu, a gorgeous stretch of headland that's also home to the Pura Uluwatu temple, perched high above the sea. This evening, we'll be treated to a traditional Balinese Kecak dance performance, before a dinner of fresh seafood is served right on Jimbaran beach. Perfection.
Day 6 - Sanur Free Day Another incredible day in Sanur stretches before you this morning, with plenty of optional experiences to tailor it your way. Sea lovers won't be able to resist our optional full day catamaran and snorkelling cruise to the neighbouring island of Nusa Lembongan, while those who want to learn more about local life could choose to join our Balinese Daily Life experience. A market visit, a trek through the lush rice fields and a visit to an ancient fertility temple are all on the agenda here, offering a unique glimpse into Bali's beautiful culture. This afternoon, take advantage of Sanur's gorgeous seaside location and relax on the beach, then this evening why not see out your Bali tour package in style with a final optional dinner at the ageless and elegant Tandjung Sari Hotel.
Day 7 - Depart Bali And just like that, your magical week in Bali has come to an end. You've explored stunning temples, devoured Nasi Goreng, been the recipient of a thousand warm smiles and made wonderful new friends, and you'll be leaving today feeling satisfied and nostalgic. Transferring to the airport for your onward flight, we'll look forward to seeing you again someday soon. Sightseeing Highlights Mas Village Visit a woodcarving workshop and watch the skilled craftsmen at work Tabanan Visit Taman Ayun and Bali's most photographed temple, Tanah Lot Tegallalang View the stunning emerald green rice terraces Ubud Visit Puri Saren Agung, a former royal palace and Ubud market Uluwatu View Pura Uluwatu Temple perched high above the sea and watch an epic Kecak dance performance
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.