City to Slopes(Multi Share,Start Auckland, End Auckland)
From 07/08/2020 to 09/09/2020
Throughout your adventure you'll be with an expert NZ Trip Manager who knows these parts better than anyone.
There'll be your friends as well as your guides, imparting their killer local trivia and tips as you explore Auckland and Ohakune.
Day 1 - Auckland to Ohakune Welcome to Auckland, the geographically blessed city surrounded by green valleys, sparkling seas, rugged islands and a few active volcanoes thrown in, for good measure. Speaking of volcanoes, we're headed to Ohakune today. Excited yet? On the drive, we'll get all of your lift passes and equipment hire booked, so you'll be set to ski and snowboard once we get to our destination.Adrenaline seekers: welcome to paradise. Close to the southwestern slopes of the active volcano, Mount Ruapehu, Ohakune is the snow season capital of New Zealand's North Island, and a gateway to New Zealand's very best slope, the Turoa ski field. We'll check into our King's Hotel accommodation, with incredible views of Mt Ruapehu, before enjoying an included dinner and settling in for the night, looking forward to a day on the slopes tomorrow.
Day 2 - Ohakune Rise and shine! After an included breakfast this morning (we'll need all the fuel we can get), we're headed on a shuttle to the Turoa ski field. Based on the western side of Mount Ruapehu, the highest mountain in New Zealand's North Island, it's renowned for its enormous snow bases, huge trails and terrain parks. Take the High Noon chairlift and you'll reach the highest lifted point in NZ, with insane panoramas of the North Island. Today is all about shredding on skis or a board to your heart's content. Then, once we've had our fill, it's time to head back to the charming town Ohakune to try some of the local restaurants and live our best Apres lives.
Day 3 - Ohakune to Auckland Another day, another snowy adventure. We're headed to Turoa once more to maybe try some more advanced runs than yesterday, and explore the many gullies, drops and wide trails of this world class ski field. After our final day, exhausted, but happy, we're headed back to Ohakune before our departure to Auckland, where it all began.Arriving at Auckland our trip has sadly come to an end, but we won't forget our adventures on the snow fields. Swap contact details and start planning more adventures together - after all, that's what it's all about.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 08 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.