Israel and Jordan Uncovered (Until March 2022)(Twin Share Room,Start Jerusalem, End Tel Aviv)
From 07/11/2021 to 23/03/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Nov Sun 07 2021 to Nov Wed 17 2021On RequestFrom$3,603*
Nov Sun 21 2021 to Dec Wed 01 2021On RequestFrom$3,603*
Dec Sun 26 2021 to Jan Wed 05 2022On RequestFrom$3,711*
Jan Sun 30 2022 to Feb Wed 09 2022availableFrom$3,495*
Mar Sun 13 2022 to Mar Wed 23 2022availableFrom$3,495*
We'll take in the wonderful sites of Jerusalem on a visit through the Jewish Quarter, Arab Market, Lions Gate, Dolorosa and the Church of Holy SepulchreVisit Yad Vashem Museum and MemorialVisit Israel Museum Dead Sea Scrolls and Second Temple Model.
The trip of a lifetime requires maximum comfort, so after a full day of unearthing ancient mysteries you’ll be bunkering down in cosy hotels for 10 nights.
Stay twin share or splash out and snooze alone.
15 meals: We know better than anyone else that to travel is to eat - and with all the sumptuous flavours and cacophony of fragrances in the Middle East, you’ll be overwhelmed by choice.
We’ve got you covered for breakfast every day, meaning you’ll be fuelled for a full day of exploring, and 5 delicious dinners.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day Day 2 - Jerusalem Today we’ll get to know the city a little better with a full day tour, uncovering secrets and culture that dates back thousands of years. We’ll discover Jerusalem’s holy history and key sites, including the Jewish Quarter and the Arab Market. With all that knowledge in our heads and all those exciting snaps in our camera roll, this tour is already proving to be utterly enlightening…
Day Day 3 - Jerusalem Jerusalem, we're not done with you yet! We’ll spring out of bed for more exploring, this time going beyond the monuments and digging deep into ancient life. We’ll visit the sobering sites of the Yad Vashem Museum and Memorial, also known as The World Holocaust Remembrance Centre. The Second Temple Model will give us an inkling of what the city looked like in ancient times.
Day Day 4 - Jerusalem Our final day in this ancient city is a full free day, which is the perfect chance to opt to head out and experience the ancient allure of the Dead Sea and Masada. You'll drive through Jericho and the Judean hills along the shores of the Dead Sea to Masada, the last stronghold of the Jews after the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 A.D. Here, ascend Massada by cable car and tour the mountain fortress built by King Herod, visit the remains of the walls and explore Herod’s Palace. Later, there'll be time to take a dip in the Dead Sea, where you can enjoy the novelty of floating in the unsinkable water and covering yourself with the mineral rich mud. Who needs a fancy spa when you have this?
Day Day 10 - Tel Aviv Today is a free day to explore at your own pace, and in a city inundated with beaches, parks, museums, shopping centres and cafes, boredom simply isn’t an option. Keep it high energy with a day full of seeing the sights and sinking your teeth into Tel Aviv’s eclectic culinary scene, or slow it down with a day spent perusing boutiques with an ice cream in hand. A final included dinner tonight will be our farewell to this incredible journey we've been on.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 September 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 18 September 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans