From 04/07/2021 to 04/10/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jul Sun 04 2021 to Jul Mon 12 2021On RequestFrom$2,580*
Jul Sun 18 2021 to Jul Mon 26 2021AvailableFrom$2,580*
Aug Sun 08 2021 to Aug Mon 16 2021On RequestFrom$2,500*
Aug Sun 15 2021 to Aug Mon 23 2021Sold OutFrom$2,500*
Aug Sun 29 2021 to Sep Mon 06 2021Sold OutFrom$2,500*
Sep Sun 05 2021 to Sep Mon 13 2021AvailableFrom$2,500*
Sep Sun 12 2021 to Sep Mon 20 2021Sold OutFrom$2,444*
Sep Sun 19 2021 to Sep Mon 27 2021AvailableFrom$2,444*
Sep Sun 26 2021 to Oct Mon 04 2021Sold OutFrom$2,444*
For 8 amazing nights, you'll be snoozing in hotels located in the heart of each city you visit.
If you're not keen on sleeping twin share, you can save a bit of cash and go three share, or even treat yourself and upgrade to single share.
Fill your belly with pasta in Italy and gorge yourself on cheese everywhere in between with 8 breakfasts and and 2 dinners.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - London to Amsterdam Yourheart-pounding adventure kicks off today. Meet up with your Contiki posse & share notes on London town before hitting the road to Amsterdam.Shortly before we find our ferry for Europe, we'll be taking in the English coastline beauty of the White Cliffs of Dover. They owe their gorgeousness to their composition of chalk - you're learning and we haven't even left the UK!Off the ferry we arrive in the port town of Calais - French soil! We travel via Belgium before reaching ... Amsterdam!Cross off another country off your list as you cruise through Belgium on your way to Amsterdam.Tonight, the famed for fun Amsterdam is ours to explore following an included dinner and an optional evening canal cruise - the perfect way get to know your new travel buddies. Afterwards, an undisguised Red Light District & plenty of bars are there for the curious.
Day 2 - Amsterdam to Frankfurt After more time in the morning exploring Amsterdam, we'll make our way to Frankfurt, Germany's thriving city metropolis with a big city scene by day and a vibrant nightlife in the evenings.
Day 3 - Frankfurt to Munich Saying goodbye to Frankfurt, we'll head on to the German city of Munich. Here in the home of Oktoberfest we will be wowed by 800 years of history and a traditional Bavarian beer hall.
Day 4 - Munich to Venice via Innsbruck Say "Auf Wiedersehen"to Munich as you climb aboard the coach ready for a scenic roll through the Bavarian Alps en route to Italy.Drive through Austria without getting out to say hello? Never! We'll pull into Innsbruck for lunch, a laid-back student city made famous by a medieval old town, an old Olympic Ski Jump & a Royal Palace.Passionate lands abounding in fresh pasta, smooth locals & romantic architecture - we've arrived in Italy! Relax in Venice tonight knowing we have all day tomorrow to cruise canals & explore pretty streets.
Day 5 - Venice Wake-up sleeping beauties! Venice is yours for the entirety of this glorious Italian day. We'll be jumping aboard our own private boat and hitting the canals en route to the historical heart of the city. A guided walking tour and a gondola ride are up for grabs, or you can always choose to get lost on your own and see where the maze takes you.
Day 6 - Venice to Lucerne We have a few days left - Switzerland, France, we have not forgotten you!Passing Lake Como we cruise out of Italy and find ourselves in Switzerland, pulling up in the fairytale town of Lucerne, famous for its wooden bridges, cobbled lanes and beautiful setting against Lake Lucerne. Take an optional cruise tonight giving yourself a better look at the stunning Swiss Alps reflected off the water. And chocolate. Don't forget to eat ALL the chocolate.
Day 7 - Lucerne to Paris Out with the altitude, in with the inner-city Parisian bliss. Once we've crossed the border out of Switzerland we will be coasting through the pretty wine producing region of Burgundy before our arrival in Paris.Lamp-lit bridges, a sparkling Eiffel Tower, & evening coffee haunts, tonight we fall in love with everything Paris. Our Trip Manager fills us in on the city's secrets, then to celebrate our first night in the city, we'll head up the Montparnasse Tower.
Day 8 - Paris It's time to stroll the dreamy streets of Paris - and we'll start with a morning visit to Montmatre's cobbled street, village-esque cafes, street artists and the Sacr?-Coeur Basilica. Then there's plenty of time to lust over haute couture you can't afford, admire the Notre Dame Cathedral whilst juggling coffee and cr?pes, & get artsy at the many museums of the Louvre. Just don't wear yourself out, you will probably want to get involved with VIP seats and dinner at the iconic Moulin Rouge cabaret show. With your last night looming, make it one to remember in the city of lights.
Day 9 - Paris to London Soak up your last dose of Paris this morning over a coffee and croissant and marvel at how much you've seen. And how close you've grown to your Contiki pals. Sob! Hop back on the coach for a complimentary transfer to CDG airport this morning, or stay onboard for the ride back to London. Plenty of time to start planning the next reunion...What a journey! Say a fond farewell to the group as you wrap up the trip on arrival in London. Amsterdam to Frankfurt Orientation tour of Frankfurt, known as the "Mainhattan" of Europe Venice Take a traditional Motoscafo across the iconic lagoon to the island of Venice See the Bridge of Sighs, the Doge's Palace & St. Mark's Square Paris Visit a French Perfumery in Paris to learn about the secrets of the perfume trade through an olfactory journey
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 11 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans