The Olsen Melbourne - Art Series
The Olsen Melbourne - Art Series
Set on Melbourne's prestigious Chapel St, The Olsen offers travellers premier South Yarra accommodation with 224 elegant, spacious suites infused with the lyrical works of revered Australian landscape artist Dr John Olsen. A breathtaking mural and sculpture greet you on arrival, and large prints adorn all hallways and suites. This boutique South Yarra accommodation is complemented by a day spa and 2 delicious restaurants, you will be revelling in the Art of Creature Comforts.
Melbourne Chocolate Lanes and Arcades Tour
History, milk and dark chocolate tastings around Melbourne's beautiful lanes and arcades.
Combine Melbournes hidden charms with the ultimate chocolate blends and you cant help but experience the true happiness this enchanting combination evokes. Unleash the chocoholic within at every decadent turn along this walking tour and discover the intricacies and delicacies of magic Melbourne it is, after all, the Worlds most liveable city.
Chocolate, couldn't you just say that it's the international food of love? It's the culinary equivalent of a smile. We demonstrate appreciation with it, seduce with it, apologise with it and find solace in it when our hearts get bruised. Yes, civilisation has succumbed to the power it wields and were delighted to indulge your enjoyment of it further still.
Just one encounter is enough to ensure a lifelong obsession; you're either eating it right this second, or planning your next treat-fest, yes? Of course you are, after all, you're here and you're choosing which of our sumptuous tours you'll try first.
Melbournes famous graffiti lanes, shopping precincts, quirky cafe hot spots and the beautiful Block and Royal Arcades await you and we know every fact and fable to enhance your delight in them. The final flourish? A lavish afternoon tea - guaranteed to leave you feeling utterly spoiled and high on life.
Let the chocolate work its magic and your guide share the passion and love for Melbournes city atmosphere.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 September 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels,Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.