East Coast Beaches and Reef
From 21/01/2022 to 29/03/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jan Fri 21 2022 to Feb Tue 01 2022availableFrom$4,585*
Feb Fri 18 2022 to Mar Tue 01 2022availableFrom$4,585*
Snorkel on the Great Barrier ReefStop at Millaa Millaa Falls and the Curtain Fig TreeUnwind at the tropical paradise Hamilton Island with the option to book a tour to the world famous white-sand Whitehaven BeachStop at the Sarina Sugar Shed for a guided tour and lunch at a miniature Sugar MillBE MY GUEST Visit a family run working cattle property, Langmorn StationImmerse yourself in nature at Kingfisher Bay Resort K’gari (Fraser Island)including a 4WD tour of the World Heritage Listed islandSee the cute koalas at Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital.
AAT Kings donates $2 for every guests that visits to help in the rehabilitation of injured wildlife.
Quality accommodationTravel by luxury coachExperienced Travel Director and Driver GuideAirport transfers (see flight information below).
Day Day 1 - Cairns Welcome to Cairns, the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef! Today you have time to settle into the warm weather and create your own start to the upcoming journey. Depending on your arrival time you could experience an Indigenous Cultural Show at Tjapukai, head straight to the water for an afternoon boat cruise or catch a sneak peek at the new Cairns Aquarium of some of the sea life you may spot on your reef day. Tonight you’ll meet your new found friends whilst enjoying a welcome dinner at a Cairns Harbour restaurant.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 25 February 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans