Outback Australia - The Colour of Red
From 14/08/2021 to 13/10/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Aug Sat 14 2021 to Aug Wed 18 2021On RequestFrom$3,462*
Aug Sat 28 2021 to Sep Wed 01 2021On RequestFrom$3,462*
Sep Sat 11 2021 to Sep Wed 15 2021Sold OutFrom$3,462*
Sep Sat 25 2021 to Sep Wed 29 2021Sold OutFrom$3,462*
Oct Sat 09 2021 to Oct Wed 13 2021On RequestFrom$3,462*
Uluru Sunset drinks and canapesUluru Field of Light Exclusive Sunrise experienceUluru guided touringLunch at the outback Kings Creek StationAboriginal Cultural ExperienceKings Canyon Guided Rim WalkUnder a Desert Moon degustation dinner with matching winesAlice Springs Telegraph Station tourAussie Outback BBQ dinner with included drinks under the stars in the old quarry hosted by local DannyWest MacDonnell Ranges touring into Simpsons Gap.
Hand-picked accommodation, selected to immerse you in your destinationMost meals, including Local Dining Experiences.
See Dining tab belowComplimentary refreshments throughout the journeyA maximum of 20 guests to share your journeyExpert Driver Guide escortsAll entrance and National Park feesSustainable Travel Kit, including refillable water bottle and backpackExclusive immersive activities and interaction with local communitiesBuilt-in leisure time, to explore destinations as you wishAirport transfers (see Flight Information below).
Day 1 - Feel the stirring of something bigger than you as you arrive in Ayers Rock Resort (flights to arrive prior to 2.00pm), your launchpad to Australia's fiery heart in the Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park. This afternoon, travelling to Uluru as the day fades, the outback sun bids a fiery farewell. This is the perfect backdrop for a Welcome Reception with sparkling sundowners, while overlooking Uluru.
Day 2 - Observe the shifting lights of the impressive Field of Light art instillation as the desert awakens and the sunrise lights up across Uluru. Explore and learn about the spiritual connection the local Anangu caretakers have with the land. Skirt the red walls of Uluru, hear ancient tales and see rock art, then visit Mutitjulu Waterhole. Relax by the resort pool or take to the skies to see Uluru from above before an afternoon exploring Kata Tjuta for a walk through Walpa Gorge. The evening is at leisure, so why not take the opportunity to enjoy the resort restaurants.
Day 3 - Wandering across desert landscapes leaving Uluru behind and arriving for lunch at Kings Creek Station, a vast farming property. Immerse yourself while visiting the Wanmarra Community with local Aboriginal people and learn about the Luritja and Pertame people's spiritual connection to the land. Discover bush food and bush medicine used for spirituality and healing. The flickering glow of this evenings fire under the canopy of a starry southern hemisphere sky is the perfect accompaniment to your Under a Desert Moon highlight dinner. This degustation dinner with matching wines is the perfect indulgent end to the day.
Day 4 - Gaze across the deep chasm at the edge of Kings Canyon as you embark on a sunrise 6km rim walk past the domed 'Lost City' and down into the luscious 'Garden of Eden'. Now we're off the beaten track exploring along the 4WD Giles Track to Alice Springs. Immerse yourself this evening against the backdrop of the Outback, enjoying an open-air dinner around a campfire with your local hosts, as the Milky Way lights up the sky.
Day 5 - This epic adventure is almost at its end, but not before the West MacDonnell Ranges takes centre stage today as you explore on a walk through the dramatic Simpsons Gap. You'll also visit the historic Overland Telegraph Station and discover how Australia's north and south got connected. Relish spectacular views across Alice Springs from Anzac Hill before your journey comes to an end later this morning (flights to depart after 12.30pm).
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 August 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 28 July 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans