Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef
From 01/10/2021 to 03/04/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Oct Fri 01 2021 to Oct Mon 04 2021On RequestFrom$910*
Oct Sat 02 2021 to Oct Tue 05 2021On RequestFrom$910*
Oct Sun 03 2021 to Oct Wed 06 2021On RequestFrom$910*
Oct Mon 04 2021 to Oct Thu 07 2021On RequestFrom$910*
Oct Tue 05 2021 to Oct Fri 08 2021On RequestFrom$910*
Oct Wed 06 2021 to Oct Sat 09 2021On RequestFrom$910*
Oct Thu 07 2021 to Oct Sun 10 2021On RequestFrom$910*
Oct Fri 08 2021 to Oct Mon 11 2021On RequestFrom$910*
Oct Sat 09 2021 to Oct Tue 12 2021On RequestFrom$910*
Oct Sun 10 2021 to Oct Wed 13 2021On RequestFrom$910*
Oct Mon 11 2021 to Oct Thu 14 2021On RequestFrom$910*
Oct Tue 12 2021 to Oct Fri 15 2021On RequestFrom$910*
Oct Wed 13 2021 to Oct Sat 16 2021On RequestFrom$910*
Oct Thu 14 2021 to Oct Sun 17 2021On RequestFrom$910*
Oct Fri 15 2021 to Oct Mon 18 2021On RequestFrom$910*
Oct Sat 16 2021 to Oct Tue 19 2021On RequestFrom$910*
Oct Sun 17 2021 to Oct Wed 20 2021On RequestFrom$910*
Oct Mon 18 2021 to Oct Thu 21 2021On RequestFrom$910*
Oct Tue 19 2021 to Oct Fri 22 2021On RequestFrom$910*
Oct Wed 20 2021 to Oct Sat 23 2021On RequestFrom$910*
Oct Thu 21 2021 to Oct Sun 24 2021On RequestFrom$910*
Oct Fri 22 2021 to Oct Mon 25 2021On RequestFrom$910*
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and local charges included.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday.
VIP entry to many sights.
Day 1 - Arrive Cairns (3 Nights) Ease into the laidback vibe of Cairns and spend the day at leisure soaking up your coastal surrounds.
Day 2 - Great Barrier Reef Journey to the Great Barrier Reef and discover its underwater kaleidoscope of vivid colours. After a motorised sail on board the catamaran Ocean Spirit, you'll arrive at Michaelmas Cay. Don your mask and fins for a snorkel to view the spectacular coral display and tropical fish up close in the cay's protected shallow waters (equipment provided). Cruise in the semi-sub for a diver's view of the reef, watch the fish feeding presentation, observe the bird life or just chill out on Ocean Spirit's spacious decks or on the beach. Enjoy a tropical buffet lunch on the water before returning to Cairns early evening.
Day 3 - Skyrail - Kuranda - Scenic Rail Take the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway through and over the World Heritage rainforest of the Barron Gorge National Park. There are two rainforest stations where you can enjoy a boardwalk tour and observe this ancient rainforest from spectacular lookouts. On arrival in Kuranda, there is free time to explore the 'village in the rainforest' and its many attractions, including the Heritage Markets. Afterwards, board the Kuranda Scenic Rail for a historic journey through some of the world's oldest rainforest. Passing the spectacular Stoney Creek Falls your journey winds through man-made tunnels and across bridges to arrive at its destination of Freshwater Station.
Day 4 - Depart Cairns Your rainforest and reef encounter concludes this morning after breakfast.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.