Ho Chi Minh To Singapore
Day 1 - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City, known universally and affectionately by residents as Saigon, offer a glimpse into Vietnam's eventful past and its hopeful future. The city has a prosperous air of thriving activity, as rice boats float down the waterways and streets bustle with flavorful markets. Explore the sacred temples, French colonial buildings and vestiges of pivotal events.
Day 2 - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City, known universally and affectionately by residents as Saigon, offer a glimpse into Vietnam's eventful past and its hopeful future. The city has a prosperous air of thriving activity, as rice boats float down the waterways and streets bustle with flavorful markets. Explore the sacred temples, French colonial buildings and vestiges of pivotal events.
Day 3 - South China Sea Cruising
Day 4 - Ko Samui, Thailand This emerald isle off Thailand's southeast coast, ringed by lovely beaches and gorgeous bays, enjoys both the fun-loving nature of the Thai people, and the peaceful serenity of Buddhism. Visit the beautiful waterfalls at Hin Lut and Na Muang, marvel at the enormous Buddha statue on Fan Isle, or just listen to the breeze whisper in the leaves of a coconut plantation.
Day 5 - Bangkok/Laem Chabang, Thailand Afascinating city devoted to tradition and driven toward modernity, Bangkok has long been a traveler’s paradise with its heavenly weather, welcoming hospitality and mouth-watering cuisine - the vibrant city is world-renowned for its street food and impressive roster of Michelin-starred restaurants. Home to the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, the ornate Grand Palace and the soaring Wat Arun temple, it’s also an hour away from Ayutthaya, the 14th-century ruins of the Kingdom of Siam.
Day 6 - Gulf of Thailand
Day 7 - Kampot, Cambodia The pepper plantations of this bucolic Cambodian river city give way to the nearby Preah Monivong Bokor National Park, home to rainforests, waterfalls and incredible wildlife from the Maylayan sun bear to the pig-tailed macaque. A journey to Bokor Hill Station takes you 3,438 feet above sea level – literally above the clouds – for spectacular views of the gulf and the park below. Kampot is also a gateway to the capital of Phnom Penh.
Day 8 - South China Sea Cruising
Day 9 - Singapore Singapore blends the contemporary splendor of a sparkling modern city with influences from throughout the Orient. Its history is one of riches and romance, spice trading and piracy, colonialism and growth. This island state has grown from a small fishing village to one of Asia's greatest success stories. Temples, mosques and churches stand as serene reminders of the varied collection of migrations that have graced its history. Discover the mansions and polo greens of colonial Singapore, the mystique of Chinatown and the heady aroma of spices and curry along Arab Street. You will quickly come to understand why Singapore is acclaimed as the "Crossroads of the East."
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 January 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.