Austria Ski plus (coach From London) - 1 Week
From 10/12/2021 to 12/03/2022
Stay in Contiki's very own Austrian Gasthof (guesthouse), with twin or quad share options, our amazing on-site team to look after your every need & exclusive party nights.
Plus one night on the coach from London.
Wake up to a warm & filling breakfast cooked by our Contiki Chefs every day to boost those energy levels for your day on the slopes.
We have left lunch and dinner up to you to sample the exquisite Tirolean cuisine the Mountain offers.
Plus, we have half-board options available for a little extra.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - London to Hopfgarten Gather round snow angels! It's time to meet your posse of white powder enthusiasts and make tracks to Austria. It's an overnight coach ride, so be sure to stock up on supplies before we hit the road.
Day 2 - Hopfgarten Here we are in the heart of the Austrian Alps. A place where all levels of borders and skiers will be #blessed by a wonderland of opportunities to shred. Beyond free time to explore the slopes we'll shower you in things to do - like take a day trip to the home of the "The Sound of Music". Every jam-packed day will be eased by the joy of crashing at an Austrian Gasthof including activities like a tandem paraglide, or just taking to the village vibe and sampling rosti, pork knuckle in-between sweet mountain runs PLEASE NOTE: The below discounted Ski Essentials will be available to purchase in resort. Ski Essentials - Ski Pass - Equipment Hire - Ski & Snowboard Lessons
Day 9 - Hopfgarten to London With spirits high and no doubt feeling like a bit of a skip slope legend, we pack our bags and get back on the coach ready to head back to London.Wipe away those tears, there's no doubt firm plans with the squad on where the next adventure will take you. Warm up with a Thai Island Hopper, anyone?
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 07 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.