Bahamas from Miami, Florida
Day 1 - Miami, FL Dreaming of an island vacation? Make your dreams a reality with one of Carnival’s year-round cruises from Miami. Because it’s so close to the Caribbean and The Bahamas, Miami is known as the cruise capital of the world. But it’s more than just convenient — rev up for your cruise from Miami with the city’s nonstop action, from party-ready South Beach to the Mediterranean style of Coral Gables, plus spicy Little Havana, which hums to an island beat. Once you’ve experienced all the South Florida architectural beauty, energetic street life and sun-kissed beaches, you may want to extend your stay in the Magic City after your cruise returns.
Day 2 - Nassau Sightseeing, swimming and soaking up the island flavor — it's all yours for the taking on a Carnival cruise to Nassau, Bahamas. Boasting balmy breezes and jumping to a bouncy calypso beat, Nassau promises sizzling fun in the sun. The historic and cultural heart of The Bahamas is one of the world’s most popular cruise destinations — one million travelers board cruises to Nassau every year. Carnival guests come for fine beaches, shopping, water sports, and fun-filled attractions at the Atlantis Resort, connected to Nassau by a bridge to Paradise Island. Throw in a chance to swim with dolphins, or do a little slipping and sliding at a water park, and it's clear what makes Nassau a top spot for cruisers of all ages.
Day 3 - Miami, FL Dreaming of an island vacation? Make your dreams a reality with one of Carnival’s year-round cruises from Miami. Because it’s so close to the Caribbean and The Bahamas, Miami is known as the cruise capital of the world. But it’s more than just convenient — rev up for your cruise from Miami with the city’s nonstop action, from party-ready South Beach to the Mediterranean style of Coral Gables, plus spicy Little Havana, which hums to an island beat. Once you’ve experienced all the South Florida architectural beauty, energetic street life and sun-kissed beaches, you may want to extend your stay in the Magic City after your cruise returns.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 February 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.