France Cycle to Chateau
From 13/06/2021 to 18/09/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jun Sun 13 2021 to Jun Sat 19 2021AvailableFrom$2,925*
Jul Sun 11 2021 to Jul Sat 17 2021AvailableFrom$2,925*
Jul Sun 25 2021 to Jul Sat 31 2021Sold OutFrom$2,925*
Aug Sun 29 2021 to Sep Sat 04 2021AvailableFrom$2,925*
Sep Sun 12 2021 to Sep Sat 18 2021AvailableFrom$2,925*
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert Cycling guide.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Start Paris Welcome to the city of light (and love): Paris. We'll meet and greet this morning before receiving our metro pass, which will let us whizz around the city all day, free of charge. Then it's time to get exploring. Your expert trip manager will advise you on the best patisseries, museums and bars around. You just have to pick which ones you want to fit in! We'll regroup together this evening in the dreamy, oh-so-chic neighbourhood of Montmartre, where you can opt for a classic Parisian dinner as we overlook the twinkling city below.
Day 2 - Paris to Blois via Orleans Today we'll hop on a train from Paris to Orleans, where we'll pick up our trusty bikes.Then we'll set off, cycling around 60km from Orleans to Blois (stopping off for lunch on the way). Blois is a gorgeous medieval village adorned with elegant chateaus and vineyards. We'll take an orientation through the village, admiring the architecture, before grabbing dinner and settling in for the night.
Day 3 - Blois to Amboise This morning we'll cycle from Bloise to Amboise, the beautiful final resting place of Leonardo Da Vinci.After our 36km ride, we'll enjoy a well earned lunch on the banks of the Loire. Then we'll take an orientation tour, admiring the spectacular Chateau and checking our Da Vinci's house, before checking into our accommodation. Then we've got some free time to stroll the storybook streets and get stuck into the world class dining.
Day 4 - Amboise to Tours Today we've got a relaxed 25km cycle to Tours.Tours Another impressive medieval city, this bustling place has a lively student scene and some more gorgeous architecture. We'll take an orientation tour before a free evening to check out the local nightlife.
Day 5 - Tours to Beaujolais After breakfast this morning we'll take a short stroll to St Pierre des Corps station, where we'll hop on a train to Lyon. From here we'll hop on a coach to our showstopping finale...Did you know we owned a 16th-century castle? We might have mentioned it once or twice...ok quite a lot. But can you blame us? Set within the rolling hills of the Beaujolais wine region, the legendary Contiki Ch?teau stay has been wowing travellers for decades. And the best part? It's exclusively for you. After a welcome drink and lunch, the options are endless. Stroll the vineyards, go wine tasting, do yoga on the lawns, take a dip in the pool, play pool, gaze vacantly out of the palatial windows...not bad options, we're sure you'll agree.
Day 6 - Beaujolais Another day filled with dreamy activities awaits. After breakfast an included yoga class will kick off the day in the right way, then we recommend taking a hike in the vineyards, stopping for a classic French picnic, naturally. Finally, after a farewell feast (with plenty of Beaujolais wine to wash it down with), it's time to end on a high. Hit the Chateau bar, get your boogie on in 'la cave' and make it a night to remember with our farewell party.
Day 7 - End Beaujolais One final breakfast to shake off last night's cobwebs, then we'll transfer to Lyon Airport where the trip ends. Make sure you swap details. Anyone for cycling in Croatia next summer? Arrive Paris All Day Paris Metro Pass Visit the bohemian and oh-so-chic district of Montmartre, Paris Paris to Blois via Orleans Transfer from Hotel to Paris Train Station Train from Paris to Orleans Beaujolais Enjoy a French picnic in the beautiful countryside of the Beaujolais wine region Unwind on the lawn with Yoga
2 - Course Home Made Dinner at our Chateau Farewell Theme Party in our Chateau End Beaujolais Transfer from Chateau to Lyon
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.