Mediterranean Dreams - Premier, Classic Group, 2021
From 28/08/2021 to 23/10/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Aug Sat 28 2021 to Sep Sat 04 2021available
Aug Sat 28 2021 to Sep Sat 04 2021availableFrom$4,050*
Sep Sat 04 2021 to Sep Sat 11 2021availableFrom$4,275*
Sep Sat 04 2021 to Sep Sat 11 2021available
Sep Sat 11 2021 to Sep Sat 18 2021available
Sep Sat 11 2021 to Sep Sat 18 2021availableFrom$4,275*
Sep Sat 18 2021 to Sep Sat 25 2021available
Sep Sat 18 2021 to Sep Sat 25 2021availableFrom$4,275*
Sep Sat 25 2021 to Oct Sat 02 2021available
Sep Sat 25 2021 to Oct Sat 02 2021availableFrom$4,275*
Oct Sat 02 2021 to Oct Sat 09 2021available
Oct Sat 02 2021 to Oct Sat 09 2021availableFrom$4,050*
Oct Sat 09 2021 to Oct Sat 16 2021availableFrom$4,050*
Oct Sat 09 2021 to Oct Sat 16 2021available
Oct Sat 16 2021 to Oct Sat 23 2021availableFrom$4,050*
Oct Sat 16 2021 to Oct Sat 23 2021available
Athens: Get to know your fellow travelers over a delightful Welcome Drink.
Dining Summary: 7 Breakfast (B), 4 Dinner with Wine (DW), 4 Lunch with Wine (LW)Athens: Ascend the Acropolis with a Local Expert to admire the Parthenon, built in 5th century B.
Steps away you'll see the Temple of Athena Nike, also known as the Temple of the Wingless Victory, and the six stone-carved caryatids that make up the Porch of the Maidens on the Erechtheion.
Cruising: Visit the Greek Islands of Syros, Rhodes and Santorini.
Call in at the Turkish port of Kusadasi.
Ephesus: Discover one of the world's finest ancient sites.
Led by your Local Expert, walk the Arcadian Way, see the Library of Celsus and Amphitheatre and visit the House of the Virgin Mary.
Rhodes : See the classical Acropolis of Lindos and the Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights in Rhodes.
Your knowledgeable local Insight host will ensure your time in Athens is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseasEnjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with onboard washroomAlternate vehicles without onboard washroom or 40 seats may be used on occasionOn departures with 8 or more guests, personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentaryWe carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel doorHotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currencyWe also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotelsStay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination4 nights aboard your mid-size cruise ship featuring air-conditioned cabins with private facilities, outdoor pool, fitness centre, beauty salon, casino, bars & restaurantsYou will enjoy the services of a Cruise Director, while on board, and all port taxes and crew gratuities are includedBreakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily onboard your ship and we provide a complimentary drinks package, featuring a selection of alcoholic, soft drinks and hot beveragesTransfers are included between Insight hotels and cruise portComplimentary transfers from/to Athens Airport are available on arrival and departure days, or with additional accommodation booked through Insight Vacations.
Day Day 6 - Santorini In the morning, you arrive beneath the sheer cliffs of Santorini. Explore the capital of Thira, with its clifftop restaurants and cafes, breathtaking views and amazing sunsets. In the evening you sail onto Athens.(Breakfast / Lunch with Wine / Dinner with Wine)
Day Day 7 - Athens at Leisure Disembark in the morning and transfer to your hotel where you are at leisure. Relax, shop or bargain in the local market. Perhaps ask about an optional experience to the Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion?(Breakfast)
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 11 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 06 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans