The Bohemian - end Vienna, Classic Group, 2021
From 20/08/2021 to 09/10/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Aug Fri 20 2021 to Aug Sat 28 2021Sold OutFrom$3,420*
Aug Fri 27 2021 to Sep Sat 04 2021Sold OutFrom$3,495*
Sep Fri 03 2021 to Sep Sat 11 2021availableFrom$3,565*
Sep Fri 10 2021 to Sep Sat 18 2021availableFrom$3,565*
Sep Fri 17 2021 to Sep Sat 25 2021availableFrom$3,565*
Oct Fri 01 2021 to Oct Sat 09 2021Sold OutFrom$3,565*
Vienna: Join your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a drink, followed by a pleasant Welcome Dinner served with wine at a local restaurant.
Krakow: For your Dine-Around Evening, choose you style of dining from a selection of hand-picked local restaurants, unique in Polish flavour.
Budapest: Dine in elegance and savour Hungarian delicacies accompanied with specially-selected Hungarian wine during your Celebration Dinner at Gundel.
Budapest: Dine in elegance and savour Hungarian delicacies accompanied with specially selected Hungarian wine during your Celebration Dinner at Gundel.
Dining Summary: 8 Breakfast (B), 4 Dinner with Wine (DW)Prague : Choose between joining a Local Expert to explore the courtyards of Prague Castle and visit the imposing St Vitus Catherdal or alternatively, stroll through the Jewish Quarter with your Local Expert to hear how the Jewish community has shaped the history of Prague.
Vienna: A private, guided exploration of Schönbrunn Palace will have all your senses tingling.
Stand beneath frescoed ceilings, crystal chandeliers and gilded Rococo frames where Mozart performed as a child prodigy.
Scenic Drives: Admire the passing scenery as you travel through Moravia, Bohemia, the Orava region and Low Tatra Mountains.
Cesky Krumlov: Your Travel Director will lead you an orientation of the city as you explore the medieval streets of this fairy-tale town.
Auschwitz: Experience a powerful and moving visit, with a Local Expert.
See the Auschwitz memorial and museum and stop at Birkenau, which bears witness to the terrible atrocities of the Holocaust.
Vienna: Travel along the Ring Road to see the Hofburg Imperial Residence, Opera House, Parliament Building and Karlskirche.
Krakow: Visit the 14th century St.
Mary's Basilica, the most important church in the city.
Budapest: Stroll through the alleys of the Old Town of Buda and admire sweeping views from the Fisherman's Bastion with a Local Expert.
Drive along the beautiful Andrassy Avenue to Heroes' Square.
Stand atop Gellert Hill where the colossal Liberty Statue stands in front of the Citadella watching over the city.
Marvel at extensive panoramic views as you look out over the famous river dividing Buda and Pest - the two sides linked by the mighty Chain Bridge and the newer, elegant Elizabeth Bridge.
Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseasEnjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroomPersonal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentaryWe carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel doorHotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currencyWe also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotelsStay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destinationIf your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled timesIf your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
Day Day 2 - Stately Vienna and the Habsburgs Join a Local Expert for a private tour of Maria Theresa's magnificent Schönbrunn Palace and its formal gardens. Be transported to a time of opulence and extravagance, as you marvel at the intricacies of gilded Rococo frames, frescoed ceilings and crystal chandeliers. Then get your camera ready for a drive around the Ring Road, a grand boulevard built along the lines of the old city walls, showcasing many of the capital's architectural masterpieces, including the Opera House, magnificent Hofburg Imperial Residence, Austrian Parliament Building and Karlskirche.(Breakfast)
Day Day 8 - Budapest, the Queen of the Danube Venture into the heart of Buda’s medieval Castle District with a Local Expert, to visit Matthias Church and take in the vista from the Fisherman’s Bastion. Cross the Danube to the Pest district to visit Heroes’ Square and drive down elegant Andrássy Boulevard. Enjoy time in the foodie's paradise of the Central Market Hall. Wander across its three levels brimming with aromatic food stalls offering delicious salamis, spicy paprika, Hungarian wines and an array of flavoured Pálinkas, a traditional Hungarian fruit brandy. The rest of the day is at your leisure to relax by the Danube or browse the boutiques of Vaci Street. For your Celebration Dinner you are treated to mouthwatering Hungarian specialities, accompanied by specially selected Hungarian wines, as you dine at the elegant Gundel restaurant.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 12 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans