Hamilton Island Reef View Hotel
Your luxury paradise awaits at Reef View Hotel Overlooking the stunning waters surrounding Hamilton Island, this well-appointed hotel will help you clear your mind and forget your troubles Your days will be a dazzling rainbow of greens and blues, with sunshine for days and ultimate comfort in your home-away-from-home. Breathe in deeply as the tropical breeze rustles the palm trees across from your balcony, soak up the sun's rays at Catseye Beach, with direct access form the hotel or get out and explore the wonders of Queensland's Tropical North
Reef View Hotel offers large, comfortable rooms with modern amenities. Enjoy sweeping vistas of the enchanting Coral Sea and marvel at the lush tropical gardens that surround. In-room features include inviting bedding, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, a bar fridge, free Wi-Fi and iPod connectivity. Enjoy in-house movies and delightful snacks from the minibar. This is your chance to completely zone out and relax-make the most of it.
The facilities at Reef View Hotel will enhance the luxury aspect of your trip. Set up by the stunning 35-metre pool, heated in the cooler months; tuck into must-try buffet breakfasts, light lunches and delicious a la carte dinners at the Pool Terrace; kick back for a relaxed, lazy afternoon under the setting sun on your balcony and take advantage of room service while you plan out your next more. Reef View Hotel guests have access to Spa Wumurdaylin and Island Hair & Beauty nearby, there is a fitness centre close to the hotel and kids can be kept entertained at the Clownfish Club and island babysitting service while you explore the range of surrounding restaurants either via foot or the Island Shuttle. However you holiday and whoever you're with, you'll love staying at Reef View Hotel
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels,Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- ~~Flexible bookings- Unlimited amendments or a cancellation with NO fees up to 14 days prior to check-in. Within 14 days prior to check-in or if flights are added to a booking, once confirmed the booking becomes non-refundable and amendment fees may apply.
- ^Unlimited use of the scheduled "Island Shuttle" service between 7:00am - 11:00pm daily.
- **Kids under 12 yrs Stay and Eat Free-.
- (a) Accommodation.
- Children 12 years and under at time of travel stay free of charge when sharing with parents and using existing bedding. Cots are free of charge and should be requested at time of booking. Where children 12 years and under do not use existing bedding, a rollaway is available at a cost of $45.00 retail per night which is payable direct to the hotel. Please note that Beach Club does not cater for guests under the age of 18 years.
- (b) Meals.
- Children 12 years and under eat free when selecting from the special children's menu and dining with parents in selected restaurants. Participating restaurants include Pool Terrace Restaurant (breakfast, lunch & dinner), Manta Ray (breakfast, lunch & dinner), Sails Steak & Seafood Grill (breakfast, lunch & dinner) and Wild Life Hamilton Island (breakfast only), coca chu (dinner only). Please note restaurants are subject to change.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.