Mount Lofty House
Wine, dine and recline in complete luxury at Mount Lofty House. This stunning property sits at the gateway to South Australia's wine regions, set high in the Adelaide Hills with stunning views over the Piccadilly Valley and yet only 15 minutes for Adelaide's CBD. This charming state icon has five of the country's best wine regions including Adelaide Hills, Mclaren Vale, Barossa, Eden & Clare Valleys all within an easy 50 km. Mount Lofty House was built in 1852 and quickly became the social hub for Adelaide's elite, hosting lavish parties and grand events. 170 years later they continue this tradition of celebration, and last year were recognized as Australia's most awarded hotel. Celebrate, indulge and marvel at some of country's best food and wine while enjoying the botanic beauty of your surroundings. At Mount Lofty House, your stay will be truly unforgettable
The accommodation at Mount Lofty House is romantic and boutique. Enjoy unbeatable panoramic views of one of South Australia's most esteemed wine regions. Every day will be a forest of alpine greens or manicured gardens and the ambiance captured within each of the guestroom walls is one of true tranquillity. Wake up refreshed in your plush 4-post King bed. Rooms feature Wi-Fi, HD TVs, minibars, private balconies and garden access, bathrobes, air-conditioning and more. The style is grand and comforting-your every need will be catered for, you'll feel like you stepped into the set of Great Gatsby, only in the Adelaide Hills
Spend your days at Mount Lofty admiring the 30 acres of manicured gardens, wandering throughout the Mount Lofty Estate vineyards and Mount Lofty Botanic Gardens or treat yourself to some vino from the highest vineyards in South Australia, from the site where the first vines in the Adelaide Hills were planted in the 1850s by Arthur Hardy. The hotel boasts the Stables Boutique Day Spa, a library, tennis courts, pool and guest lounge area, the Arthur Waterhouse Bar and the 3 Chef Hat rated Hardy's Verandah Restaurant. Carrying on the overall theme of elegance and refinement, the restaurant offers, arguably, the region's most magnificent views, accompanied by exquisite short and long story tasting menus Tempt your taste buds and enjoy expertly paired wine from the 170-year old wine cellar with winning dining combinations. At Mount Lofty House, you'll become a VIP and we can guarantee, you'll definitely be back
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels,Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- ~~Flexible bookings- Unlimited amendments or a cancellation with NO fees up to 14 days prior to check-in. Within 14 days prior to check-in or if flights are added to a booking, once confirmed the booking becomes non-refundable and amendment fees may apply.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.