Highland Trail inspired by Outlander
From 05/07/2021 to 11/09/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jul Mon 05 2021 to Jul Sat 17 2021Sold OutFrom$5,125*
Jul Mon 19 2021 to Jul Sat 31 2021availableFrom$5,125*
Aug Mon 23 2021 to Sep Sat 04 2021Sold OutFrom$5,425*
Aug Mon 30 2021 to Sep Sat 11 2021availableFrom$5,295*
Explore Edinburgh with a Local SpecialistDiscover Dundee, Orkney Islands, Glasgow and StirlingVisit Edinburgh Castle, filming locations for Fort William, 18th-century Cranesmuir, 1940s Inverness, 18th green at St.
Andrews, Highland Folk Museum, Newtonmore, the Culloden Battlefield, John O'Groats, Skara Brae, Ullapool, Isle of Skye, Glencoe, Blair Atholl whisky distillery, Stirling Castle, St.
Mungo's Cathedral, Linlithgow Palace and Wentworth PrisonView Inverness Castle and Eilean Donan CastleSee Ben Nevis and the Battlefield at BannockburnConnect with Locals Join the Wood family at their 15th-century farm on the shores of Loch Ard for a home-cooked Scottish Be My Guest lunch, tales of Rob Roy and a few foot-tapping ceilidh tunes.
(Day 12)Dive into Culture Visit the Highland Folk Museum which brings Highland history to life, showcasing how the 18th-century Highlander lived and worked.
(Day 5) Visit Blair Athol Whisky Distillery in the foothills of the Grampian Mountains for a tour and tasting of their single malt whisky (Day 10).
12 breakfasts1 lunch (Be My Guest)5 dinnersAudio Headsets for flexible sightseeingDaily breakfast and up to half your evening mealsLuxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)Ferry to the Orkney Isles and returnFerry from Skye to MallaigCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedOptional Experiences and free timeAll porterage and restaurant gratuitiesMust-see sightseeing and surprise extrasAn expert Travel Director and professional DriverAll hotel tips, charges and local taxesHandcrafted Highlights.
Day Day 8 - Over the Sea to Skye We travel south to soak up the seafaring heritage of Ullapool, a fishing town on Loch Broom and home to Thomas Telford's famous herring port. We traverse the rugged countryside and see the spellbinding spot where three lochs meet and are guarded by the island fortress of Eilean Donan Castle. Continuing to the picturesque Isle of Skye, we hear about Bonnie Prince Charlie's daring escape 'over the sea to Skye' aided by Jacobite heroine, Flora MacDonald. This evening we enjoy dinner at our hotel.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 13 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 08 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans