Highlights of France
From 01/10/2021 to 13/10/2021
Avignon View St.
Bénezet Bridge and the Papal PalaceBeaune Visit this charming townBiarritz Visit this glamorous resortBordeaux Orientation tourCannes Visit the home of the annual film festivalCarcassonne Visit this beautifully preserved walled cityHonfleur Visit this picturesque portLoire Valley Visit the magnificent Château de Chenonceau with your Local Specialist and view the Châteaux at Amboise and ChambordLourdes View St.
Bernadette's GrottoLyon Orientation tour of this gastronomic cityMonaco Visit the PrincipalityMont-Saint-Michel Visit the island town and view the abbeyNormandy Visit the D-Day Landing beaches of OmahaParis Sightseeing includes views of the Arc de Triomphe, Champs Élysées and the Eiffel TowerPont du Gard View the Roman AqueductRouen View the cathedralSAINT-ÉMILION Visit the famous wine village.
12 Breakfasts4 Three-course dinnersAudio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiencesLuxury air-conditioned coachCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedVariety of Optional ExperiencesCity orientation toursAn expert Travel Director and professional DriverAll hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxesAirport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day.
Day Day 1 - Arrive Paris (2 Nights) Take a walk through Paris's grand past, its dynamic present and exciting future - this is one capital city that doesn't hold back and doesn't expect you to either. Dive right into its history, culture and culinary delights, from the iconic Iron Lady to croque-monsieurs, lazing on the banks of the Seine, museums and monuments. After checking in there's time to relax or explore the city your way, but you might like to get a head start on your sightseeing and join an Optional Experience, including dinner and a scenic drive stopping at all the best photo spots.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 August 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 30 July 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans