Wonders of St. Petersburg and Moscow
From 19/07/2021 to 10/10/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jul Mon 19 2021 to Jul Sun 25 2021Sold Out
Jul Mon 19 2021 to Jul Sun 25 2021Sold OutFrom$2,955*
Jul Mon 26 2021 to Aug Sun 01 2021Sold Out
Jul Mon 26 2021 to Aug Sun 01 2021Sold OutFrom$2,955*
Aug Mon 09 2021 to Aug Sun 15 2021Sold OutFrom$2,955*
Aug Mon 09 2021 to Aug Sun 15 2021Sold Out
Aug Mon 16 2021 to Aug Sun 22 2021Sold OutFrom$2,955*
Aug Mon 16 2021 to Aug Sun 22 2021Sold Out
Aug Mon 30 2021 to Sep Sun 05 2021available
Aug Mon 30 2021 to Sep Sun 05 2021availableFrom$2,955*
Sep Mon 06 2021 to Sep Sun 12 2021On RequestFrom$2,955*
Sep Mon 06 2021 to Sep Sun 12 2021On Request
Sep Mon 13 2021 to Sep Sun 19 2021available
Sep Mon 13 2021 to Sep Sun 19 2021availableFrom$2,955*
Oct Mon 04 2021 to Oct Sun 10 2021availableFrom$2,955*
Oct Mon 04 2021 to Oct Sun 10 2021available
Explore the Hermitage Museum in St.
Petersburg and Moscow with a Local SpecialistVisit the Peter and Paul Fortress in St.
Petersburg and St.
Basil's Cathedral in MoscowView the Tsar's Winter Palace, Nevsky Prospekt, St.
Isaac's Cathedral and the statue of Peter the Great in St.
Petersburg and Red Square and the Walls of the Kremlin in MoscowConnect with Locals This is a unique Be My Guest opportunity to meet and chat with the locals over drinks and canapés at the Theatre of Youth in the centre of St.
Enjoy a stage performance by the students in one of the beautiful theatre halls.
(Day 2)Dive Into Culture Admire the impressive collection of artefacts and art collected by Russia's tsars and tsarinas since the mid-18th century.
(Day 2)Make Travel Matter The St.
Petersburg Theatre of Youth will enlighten you on the institute's work and show you how funds contributed on your behalf are used to promote the theatrical education of St.
6 breakfasts2 dinnersAudio Headsets for flexible sightseeingDaily breakfast and up to half your evening mealsLuxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedOptional Experiences and free timeAll porterage and restaurant gratuitiesMust-see sightseeing and surprise extrasAn expert Travel Director and professional DriverAll hotel tips, charges and local taxesHigh-speed train from St.
Petersburg to MoscowHandcrafted Highlights.
Day 1 - Tread in the footsteps of tsars and tsarinas, of artists, poets and musicians, whose great gifts to the romantic city of St. Petersburg you will have an opportunity to see over the next few days. This evening, meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception and light dinner.
Day 2 - Explore the might of imperial Russia on a sightseeing tour with a Local Specialist. View the magnificent Tsar's Winter Palace, Nevsky Prospekt, St. Isaac's Cathedral and the statue of Peter the Great. Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress on an included visit before we Connect With Locals, meeting some of the students of St. Petersburg's Theatre for canap?s and a stage performance. Learn how your visit will Make Travel Matter to the theatrical education of St. Petersburg's youth. Later, Dive Into Culture as you join a Small Group Sightseeing visit with a Local Specialist to the Hermitage Museum. Consider a theatre visit to enjoy a fascinating Russian Folklore performance.
Day 3 - The narrow lanes and grand boulevards of St. Petersburg are ours to explore today. Admire the ornate domes and colourful mosaics of the Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood and the gold-plated dome of St. Isaac's Cathedral.
Day 4 - After a hearty breakfast, enjoy some time at leisure before boarding a train to the Russian capital. En route, contemplate the tumultuous and captivating history of an ancient city that oozes grandeur, and the indomitable spirit of the Russian nation which saw it send the first man to outer space. Straddling the Moskva River, this city is the country's political, economic, religious and financial hub - and your home for the next three nights.
Day 5 - Enjoy a leisurely morning exploring Moscow your way or head to the ancient 14th-century town of Sergiev Posad on Russia's Golden Ring route on an Optional Experience. Home to the beautiful blue and gold onion domes of the Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius, the town is the centre of Orthodox faith and Russia's most important pilgrimage site. Visit the Troitse-Sergiieyeva Lavra, a working monastery which still operated during the atheist years of Communist rule. Then, return to Moscow for a guided sightseeing tour with your Local Specialist which features the imposing walls of the Kremlin.
Day 6 - A leisurely start to your day could see you enjoying the kofe culture of Moscow with the locals. You could choose instead to join an Optional Experience inside the Kremlin and explore the golden-domed Cathedral of Christ the Saviour before taking a stroll along Arbat street, Moscow's Montmartre. This evening, toast to the magic and magnificence of Mother Russia, joining your fellow travellers for a Farewell Dinner.
Day 7 - We close the door on our epic At Leisure holiday in two iconic Russian cities and say farewell to newfound friends. Find out more about your free airport transfer at trafalgar.com/freetransfers.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 12 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans