QT Melbourne & Yarra Valley Luxury Break
Perfectly groomed and immaculately accessorised, the QT Melbourne is at home in Australia's most creatively charged city. Located in the heart of the CBD near the exclusive Collins Street precinct, QT Melbourne is inspired by the 1920's rag traders from which the local 'Paris end' of Melbourne draws much of its flair and flavour. Transforming its Russell Street address, QT Melbourne brings a chic new designer landmark to the city's cultural heartland with a distinctly creative edge and eclectic experiences through its 188 rooms and newly inspired drinking and dining establishments
Yarra Valley Wine Experience
Enjoy a personalised Yarra Valley bus tour in the company of an average number of 12-20 people (maximum 24) in our luxury, air-conditioned fun bus.
This winery bus tour is exceptional value and includes: A Real Wine Expert, as your guide that will entertain and educate you. A Cellar Door Tasting at Yering Farm, Punt Road and Balgownie Estate. A La Carte Lunch including a glass of estate wine. A private tour of Domaine Chandon plus a glass of their premium sparkling wine
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels, Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- ^Flexible Terms & Conditions: Applies to selected products only & excludes instant purchase & non-refundable products. Please ask your consultant for details at time of booking. A refundable deposit of $55 per person is required to secure your booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to travel, unless travelling within 30 days of booking. Changes & cancellations made 7 days or more prior to travel will not incur fees. Changes are subject to availability & may incur additional costs due to changes in seasonality, pricing & applicable surcharges. Any additional cost associated with changing will remain the responsibility of the customer. Original booking may contain bonus inclusions which are no longer available. In this instance, you will be offered a credit of your payment less any applicable supplier fees. Any additions to the original booking, including airfares, accommodation, cruises, tours & transfers, will be subject to their own booking terms & conditions which may not permit changes or refunds. If changes are permitted, fees may apply. Changes & cancellations made within the applicable cancellation period will be subject to Flight Centre's Change & Cancellation policy which can be found at www.flightcentre.com.au.In the event there is inconsistency between these Flexible Terms & Conditions & those found on our website, Flexible Terms and Conditions will apply.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.