Oaks Elan Darwin + Crocosaurus Cove Explorer, Family
Oaks Elan Darwin
Blending contemporary apartment accommodation with resort-style leisure amenities, superior conferencing and events facilities, and a convenient CBD location, Oaks Elan Darwin presents as the premier choice for business or pleasure. Located on Woods Street in Darwin's CBD, our hotel is just minutes from the Darwin Waterfront Precinct and the city's dining, entertainment and shopping hub, including Smith Street Mall.
Rising over 27 floors, Oaks Elan Darwin offers uninterrupted views over the tropical city, Darwin Harbour and Frances Bay. As one of Darwin's newest hotel developments, our accommodation is contemporary in design and features modern decor and quality finishes, including a combination of hotel rooms and one and two bedroom apartments.
Croc Explorer Ticket
Combine 2 of Darwin's top attractions with the Croc Explorer and save time and money. This ticket will give you access to Crocosaurus Cove for the day and a 24-hour Hop On Hop Off pass for the Darwin Explorer, which can be used of separate days within a 30 day period. Experience the celebrated scenery, landmarks and attractions of Darwin aboard the Darwin Explorer, Darwin's top tourist bus. Don't miss a thing aboard our open top double decker tour of Darwin completed with an informative and entertaining commentary.
Your 24-hour pass will commence when you exchange this voucher with an Explorer driver or street staff member at any of our stops and will be valid till the same time the following day. Be introduced to the World's largest display of Australian reptiles and some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in the world, right in the heart of Darwin City. Home to freshwater Barramundi, whiprays, sawfish and over 70 reptile species, Crocosaurus Cove providees the perfect starting point for your Top End Adventure.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 2 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation is based on 2 adults and 2 children using existing bedding unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels, Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- ^Flexible Terms & Conditions: Applies to selected products only & excludes instant purchase & non-refundable products. Please ask your consultant for details at time of booking. A refundable deposit of $55 per person is required to secure your booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to travel, unless travelling within 30 days of booking. Changes & cancellations made 72 hours or more prior to travel will not incur fees. Changes are subject to availability & may incur additional costs due to changes in seasonality, pricing & applicable surcharges. Any additional cost associated with changing will remain the responsibility of the customer. Original booking may contain bonus inclusions which are no longer available. In this instance, you will be offered a credit of your payment less any applicable supplier fees. Any additions to the original booking, including airfares, accommodation, cruises, tours & transfers, will be subject to their own booking terms & conditions which may not permit changes or refunds. If changes are permitted, fees may apply. Changes & cancellations made within the applicable cancellation period will be subject to Flight Centre's Change & Cancellation policy which can be found at www.flightcentre.com.au. In the event there is inconsistency between these Flexible Terms & Conditions & those found on our website, Flexible Terms and Conditions will apply.
- *The NT Summer Promotion is valid for new bookings made & deposited between 1 Oct 2020 - 31 Mar 2021 (promotion period) for travel between 1 Oct 2020 & 31 Mar 2021. Customers will receive a discount of $200 for every $1000 spent on travel to and/within the Northern Territory including flights, accommodation, tours, transfers and car hire. To be eligible as part of a multi-leg journey, 80% of travel must be spent in the Northern Territory. The exception is in relation to travelling with Journey Beyond (The Ghan) which allows for 60% of travel to be spent in the Northern Territory. A maximum discount of $1000 per booking applies. Discount is non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-replaceable and non-redeemable for cash, credit or foreign currency products including cash passports. Discount cannot be used as a deposit. Further terms & conditions will apply. Please ask your consultant for more information.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.