Alice Springs & Kings Canyon Family Combo
Desert Palms Alice Springs
Centrally located, Desert Palms Alice Springs fronts the Todd River and is just 5 minutes from the centre of town and 300 meters from Lasseters Casino, Alice Springs entertainment precinct and the Convention Centre. All this and a great backyard - the Alice Springs golf course! The Desert Palms Alice Springs evokes, as its name suggests, a tropical oasis in the middle of a hot desert. Featuring 80 individual villas set in an oasis of palms and trailing bougainvillea, each Studio is self-contained with kitchenette, private verandah, ensuite bathroom and is comfortably air-conditioned. There is secure off street parking directly outside each villa, and a licensed mini-mart for convenience. Property facilities include an attractive pool with island, gazebo, waterfall and footbridge to the island, a true oasis in the desert, and a large undercover barbeque area. We offer free Wi-Fi throughout the property.
Kings Canyon Resort
Kings Canyon is a natural wonder located approximately half way between Alice Springs and Uluru - literally at the heart of Australia's Red Centre. The resort is just 7 kilometres from Watarrka National Park, the home of the magical sandstone formation of Kings Canyon. Soaring 270 metres above sea level, areas of the canyon plummet to the Garden of Eden where lush, plants thrive along the line of the permanent rock pools.
The hotel has been thoughtfully designed to first and foremost blend in with our natural surrounds and to offer different styles and locations to meet the needs of traveler preferences and budgets. The resort offers Deluxe Spa Rooms and Standard Rooms or stay in a budget room in the Backpacker Lodge, all offer a sanctuary away from the rugged desert night.
The hotel bar and dining options have been designed to meet the broadest of needs. Enjoy a casual beer and burger, unwind with live music at the Outback BBQ & Grill, sit down for a la carte at Carmichael's Restaurant or indulge in our signature Under a Desert Moon dining experience with a five course dinner by firelight.
Sunset Camel Tour in Alice Springs
Take a one hour tour on our gentle camels up close to the scenic MacDonnell Ranges through White Gums Station. See unique Australian animals such as kangaroos, birds and other native wildlife as you experience the true beauty of the Red Centre.
As you settle in for a peaceful ride aboard our ships of the desert, you'll see the colours of the ranges deepen to a glowing red and the sky shift from cobalt blue to orange pink. Help feed the camels after the sunset ride. Join Pyndan Camel Tracks for an unforgettable experience in Alice Springs that will be the highlight of your trip.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per family (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation is based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Child Accommodation Policy:.
- Child: 0-2 years inclusive.
- Cot fee may apply.
- Child Tour Policy:.
- Infant: 0-2 years inclusive.
- Child: 3-14 years inclusive.
- ^Flexible Terms & Conditions: Applies to selected products only & excludes instant purchase & non-refundable products. Please ask your consultant for details at time of booking. A refundable deposit of $55 per person is required to secure your booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to travel, unless travelling within 30 days of booking. Changes & cancellations made 7 days or more prior to travel will not incur fees. Changes are subject to availability & may incur additional costs due to changes in seasonality, pricing & applicable surcharges. Any additional cost associated with changing will remain the responsibility of the customer. Original booking may contain bonus inclusions which are no longer available. In this instance, you will be offered a credit of your payment less any applicable supplier fees. Any additions to the original booking, including airfares, accommodation, cruises, tours & transfers, will be subject to their own booking terms & conditions which may not permit changes or refunds. If changes are permitted, fees may apply. Changes & cancellations made within the applicable cancellation period will be subject to Flight Centre's Change & Cancellation policy which can be found at www.flightcentre.com.au.In the event there is inconsistency between these Flexible Terms & Conditions & those found on our website, Flexible Terms and Conditions will apply.
- *The NT Summer Promotion is valid for new bookings made & deposited between 1 Oct 2020 - 31 Mar 2021 (promotion period) for travel between 1 Oct 2020 & 31 Mar 2021. Customers will receive a discount of $200 for every $1000 spent on travel to and/within the Northern Territory including flights, accommodation, tours, transfers and car hire. Travel insurance and Captain's Package do not count towards the total travel value that will attract a discount. To be eligible as part of a multi-leg journey, 80% of travel must be spent in the Northern Territory. A maximum discount of $1000 per booking applies. Discount is non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-replaceable and non-redeemable for cash, credit or foreign currency products including cash passports. Discount cannot be used as a deposit. Further terms & conditions will apply. Please ask your consultant for more information.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.