Darwin & Kakadu Nature Explorer, 7 Days
Oaks Elan Darwin
Blending contemporary apartment accommodation with resort-style leisure amenities, superior conferencing and events facilities, and a convenient CBD location, Oaks Elan Darwin presents as the premier choice for business or pleasure. Located on Woods Street in Darwin's CBD, our hotel is just minutes from the Darwin Waterfront Precinct and the city's dining, entertainment and shopping hub, including Smith Street Mall.
Rising over 27 floors, Oaks Elan Darwin offers uninterrupted views over the tropical city, Darwin Harbour and Frances Bay. As one of Darwin's newest hotel developments, our accommodation is contemporary in design and features modern decor and quality finishes, including a combination of hotel rooms and one and two bedroom apartments.
Croc Explorer Ticket
Combine 2 of Darwin's top attractions with the Croc Explorer and save time and money. This ticket will give you access to Crocosaurus Cove for the day and a 24-hour Hop On Hop Off pass for the Darwin Explorer, which can be used of separate days within a 30 day period. Experience the celebrated scenery, landmarks and attractions of Darwin aboard the Darwin Explorer, Darwin's top tourist bus. Don't miss a thing aboard our open top double decker tour of Darwin completed with an informative and entertaining commentary.
Your 24-hour pass will commence when you exchange this voucher with an Explorer driver or street staff member at any of our stops and will be valid till the same time the following day. Be introduced to the World's largest display of Australian reptiles and some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in the world, right in the heart of Darwin City. Home to freshwater Barramundi, whiprays, sawfish and over 70 reptile species, Crocosaurus Cove provides the perfect starting point for your Top End Adventure.
2 Day Kakadu National Park and East Alligator RiverDay 1 Darwin to Kakadu National Park
Depart Darwin and travel through pristine wetland regions to Kakadu National Park, a 20,000 square kilometre suite of landscapes varying from red-hued escarpments that shelter historic Aboriginal rock art dating back thousands of years to floodplains teeming with wildlife. Visit the Warradjan Cultural Centre, then join your local guide on an award-winning cruise to experience the dramatic scenery of the Yellow Water Billabong. Keep an eye out for saltwater crocodiles, a diverse array of smaller wildlife, and the colourful range of birdlife for which this region is renowned.Day 2 Guluyambi Cultural Cruise & Depart Darwin
This morning, head off with your Driver Guide to explore the World Heritage area of Ubirr, where you'll explore extensive Aboriginal rock art galleries believed to be 20,000 years old, and considered among the best in the world. Climb to the lookout for stunning views over the floodplains, woodlands and dark ribbons of rainforest of the surrounding Nadab wetlands. Then take the Guluyambi Cultural Cruise along the East Alligator River, where an Aboriginal guide will provide insights into their culture, including local mythology, the river's abundant food chain, as well as bush survival skills. With special permission of the local people, you are able to go ashore in Arnhem Land. Visit Bowali Visitor Centre, which houses a wealth of information on the Park's ecology and Aboriginal culture. Finally, you'll return to Darwin, where your Short Break concludes.
In April and November to March if weather conditions preclude access to the East Alligator region, alternative touring will be arranged on day 2.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 2 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- *The NT Summer Promotion is valid for new bookings made & deposited between 1 Oct 2020 - 31 Mar 2021 (promotion period) for travel between 1 Oct 2020 & 31 Mar 2021. Customers will receive a discount of $200 for every $1000 spent on travel to and/within the Northern Territory including flights, accommodation, tours, transfers and car hire. To be eligible as part of a multi-leg journey, 80% of travel must be spent in the Northern Territory. The exception is in relation to travelling with Journey Beyond (The Ghan) which allows for 60% of travel to be spent in the Northern Territory. A maximum discount of $1000 per booking applies. Discount is non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-replaceable and non-redeemable for cash, credit or foreign currency products including cash passports. Discount cannot be used as a deposit. Further terms & conditions will apply. Please ask your consultant for more information.
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels, Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.