Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters + West MacDonnell Ranges Experience
Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters
Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters lies in the heart of Australia, surrounded by the spectacular Central Australian landscape and scenery. The 4.5-star rated property is the perfect option for accommodation, nestled under the MacDonnell Ranges and offering 205 spacious rooms and suites to choose from. It is the perfect location, just a few minutes from Alice Springs CBD, 10 minutes from the Alice Springs Airport and adjacent to the Alice Springs Convention Centre.
Guests are spoilt for choice with four restaurants onsite, heated resort pool, spa and Sauna, Day Spa, health and fitness facility and complimentary use of mountain bikes to explore Alice Springs. There is casual dining available in the Tali a la carte restaurant and access to a variety of food and beverage options within the Lasseters Casino including The Goat & Bucket, the Juicy Rump, Tempo, Casbah and the Juicy Sports lounge. A resort that invites people to kick back and revel in the beauty of their surroundings, while enjoying all Crowne Plaza Alice Springs has to offer. Experience the amazing sights of Central Australia, stay at Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters
West MacDonnell Ranges Experience
Spectacular outback scenery and photo opportunities as we travel along the magnificent West MacDonnell Ranges, stopping at historic sites. Enjoy beautiful walks at Simpsons Gap, Standley Chasm (for morning tea), the Ochre Pits, and Ormiston Gorge for lunch.
Our next stop is at Glen Helen, then on our way back to Alice Springs we stop for afternoon time at Ellery Creek Big Hole. This waterhole is one of Central Australia's most pristine, so don't forget your swimmers in the warmer months.
The panoramic landscapes of the West MacDonnell Ranges are extraordinary for their immensity and the spectacular array of sunburnt oranges, maroons and purples on display. These mighty ranges light up in brilliant oranges and reds at sunset on the return trip to Alice Springs.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels, Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- ^Flexible Terms & Conditions: Applies to selected products only & excludes instant purchase & non-refundable products. Please ask your consultant for details at time of booking. A refundable deposit of $55 per person is required to secure your booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to travel, unless travelling within 30 days of booking. Changes & cancellations made 72 hours or more prior to travel will not incur fees. Changes are subject to availability & may incur additional costs due to changes in seasonality, pricing & applicable surcharges. Any additional cost associated with changing will remain the responsibility of the customer. Original booking may contain bonus inclusions which are no longer available. In this instance, you will be offered a credit of your payment less any applicable supplier fees. Any additions to the original booking, including airfares, accommodation, cruises, tours & transfers, will be subject to their own booking terms & conditions which may not permit changes or refunds. If changes are permitted, fees may apply. Changes & cancellations made within the applicable cancellation period will be subject to Flight Centre's Change & Cancellation policy which can be found at www.flightcentre.com.au.In the event there is inconsistency between these Flexible Terms & Conditions & those found on our website, Flexible Terms and Conditions will apply.
- *The NT Summer Promotion is valid for new bookings made & deposited between 1 Oct 2020 - 31 Mar 2021 (promotion period) for travel between 1 Oct 2020 & 31 Mar 2021. Customers will receive a discount of $200 for every $1000 spent on travel to and/within the Northern Territory including flights, accommodation, tours, transfers and car hire. To be eligible as part of a multi-leg journey, 80% of travel must be spent in the Northern Territory. The exception is in relation to travelling with Journey Beyond (The Ghan) which allows for 60% of travel to be spent in the Northern Territory. A maximum discount of $1000 per booking applies. Discount is non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-replaceable and non-redeemable for cash, credit or foreign currency products including cash passports. Discount cannot be used as a deposit. Further terms & conditions will apply. Please ask your consultant for more information.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.