Voyages The Lost Camel + Field of Light Star Pass
Voyages The Lost Camel
The Lost Camel Hotel is a contemporary and fun, boutique-style Hotel conveniently located in the heart of Ayers Rock Resort, only 20 minutes from Uluru. Furnished in a stylish mix of Aboriginal and urban themes, the Lost Camel brings a fresh, exciting feel to the Resort. The compact studio-style rooms are decorated in bright colours and crisp, clean whites. Each room features a deliciously comfortable King Bed (can be separated into two single beds) and a bathroom with a separate shower, toilet and open-plan vanity.
Soak up the sun by the hotel's central swimming pool, browse the shops or enjoy a casual meal at one of the cafes located in the Resort Town Square. Take part in the many free daily guest activities on offer. Your stay also includes complimentary return Ayers Rock Airport transfers and free use of the Resort shuttle bus service.
Field of Light Star Pass
Your Field of Light Experience begins with a convenient hotel pick-up and short transfer to the remote desert location. As darkness has fallen, the 50,000 slender stems crowned with radiant frosted-glass spheres will gently bloom with rhythms of coloured light. Temporarily lose yourself in this monumental light installation as its pathways draw you in.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels,Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- ^Flexible Terms & Conditions: Applies to selected products only & excludes instant purchase & non-refundable products. Please ask your consultant for details at time of booking. A refundable deposit of $55 per person is required to secure your booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to travel, unless travelling within 30 days of booking. Changes & cancellations made 7 days or more prior to travel will not incur fees. Changes are subject to availability & may incur additional costs due to changes in seasonality, pricing & applicable surcharges. Any additional cost associated with changing will remain the responsibility of the customer. Original booking may contain bonus inclusions which are no longer available. In this instance, you will be offered a credit of your payment less any applicable supplier fees. Any additions to the original booking, including airfares, accommodation, cruises, tours & transfers, will be subject to their own booking terms & conditions which may not permit changes or refunds. If changes are permitted, fees may apply. Changes & cancellations made within the applicable cancellation period will be subject to Flight Centre's Change & Cancellation policy which can be found at www.flightcentre.com.au.In the event there is inconsistency between these Flexible Terms & Conditions & those found on our website, Flexible Terms and Conditions will apply.
- *The NT Summer Promotion is valid for new bookings made & deposited between 1 Oct 2020 - 31 Mar 2021 (promotion period) for travel between 1 Oct 2020 & 31 Mar 2021. Customers will receive a discount of $200 for every $1000 spent on travel to and/within the Northern Territory including flights, accommodation, tours, transfers and car hire. To be eligible as part of a multi-leg journey, 80% of travel must be spent in the Northern Territory. The exception is in relation to travelling with Journey Beyond (The Ghan) which allows for 60% of travel to be spent in the Northern Territory. A maximum discount of $1000 per booking applies. Discount is non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-replaceable and non-redeemable for cash, credit or foreign currency products including cash passports. Discount cannot be used as a deposit. Further terms & conditions will apply. Please ask your consultant for more information.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.