Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Port Douglas
Hidden amongst the lush tropical greenery of Port Douglas you will find the Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Port Douglas. In one of the most inviting destinations in Australia, the sun shines all year round, with plenty to do and see the Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Port Douglas invites you to host your next adventure, family holiday, or special occasion here.
Upon arrival at the grand entrance of Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Port Douglas, you will be treated like a VIP with impeccable service and welcoming smiles. Sheraton brand hotels around the world are known for their elegance and luxury, and the Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Port Douglas is certainly no exception There are 6 separate accommodation blocks across 147 hectares on the stunning Four Mile Beach location. Each of the freshly transformed rooms and suites feature a spacious layout that was designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. The Sheraton Signature Sleeper beds provide a heavenly place to lay your head for a relaxing night sleep. There's Wi-Fi to keep you connected, air conditioning to keep you cool and TV entertainment systems to keep you amused.
The 5-star luxury is evident in every corner of Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Port Douglas and it doesn't stop at the selection of facilities and services nestled amongst the 130 hectares of tropical bliss. Home to the Mirage Country Club, you'll find everything you need to keep active here. Golfers can practice their swing while admiring the stunning views of the Coral Sea on the clubs 18-hole golf course after getting their hands on the latest golfing fashion at the Pro Shop. If golf isn't your sport of choice, there is a tennis court, a 25-metre lap pool and a gymnasium equipped with Life Fitness equipment for guests to utilise too. Feel the soft sand between your toes with direct access to Four Mile Beach or take a dip in one of the outdoor swimming pools. When hunger strikes make your way to Feast Restaurant and tantalise your tastebuds with a range of authentic Australian and International cuisines.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 9 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels,Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- ~~Flexible bookings- Unlimited amendments or a cancellation with NO fees up to 30 days prior to check-in. Within 30 days prior to check-in or if flights are added to a booking, once confirmed the booking becomes non-refundable and amendment fees may apply.
- #Quicksilver 2 Cruise Combo Outer Barrier Reef to Agincourt Reef & Wavedancer Low Isles Cruise for two:.
- Quicksilver Cruise includes 2 x drinks vouchers onboard and 2 x $43.50 Excursion Credits towards full price Reef Biosearch Snorkel Excursion as part of the Quicksilver Outer Barrier Reef Cruise - Limit one per person.
- Bookings must be made at least 24 hours prior to departure by contacting Quicksilver Cruises on 07 4087 2100 or at email@example.com.
- Please note that all cruises will not be available from 20 December 2020 - 10 January 2021 Inclusive.
- Wavedancer is unavailable 23 November 2020 - 13 December 2020.
- Please consider alternative travel dates.
- This cruise is a bonus inclusion and no compensation will be offered.
- Please advise tour company of guests hotel pick up point when booking.
- Due to current COVID restrictions and changes in operating schedules, the tour will be in contact to coordinate dates and reconfirm Cruise departures prior to arrival.
- ^2 x Days in a private lagoon side cabana- available all year round and exclusive to Ignite. Guests required to make a reservation for Cabana at time of check in (limited 1 day per booking) - Cabana hire is subject to availability
- **Late check-out to 1pm- subject to availability.
- ^^Receive premium club hire for 2 at Mirage Country Club when booking a round of 9/8 holes of golf.
- ~~Complimentary valet parking and Wi-Fi- included with complimentary Marriott BonvoyTM membership sign up upon arrival.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.