Transatlantic From London (Southampton), England
Day 1 - Southampton Southampton is located along the south coast of England and is 69 miles away from the capital of London, which is located northeast of the city. Southampton is the largest city in the English county of Hampshire and is a thriving port and university city home to a busy harbor and the University of Southampton and Solent University, as well as an array of other businesses. During Southampton cruises, you’ll find a city full of arts and culture, shopping, and world-class cuisine. Southampton sailings often embark from the city and sail around Northern Europe and even across the Atlantic Ocean to Florida. For Southampton cruises that depart from the city, you can find European cruises to Iceland and Ireland, Scandinavia and Russia, and the Norwegian Fjords, just to name a few.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - La Coruna Anything dubbed the Tower of Hercules commands a bit of attention, and so does La Coruña, Spain, the site on which this iconic 180-foot-tall lighthouse stands. Located in Galicia, La Coruña is considered the third holiest site in all Christendom, attracting pilgrims in droves as they make their way to Santiago de Compostela, where St. James the Apostle is believed to have been buried. Rich in tradition and rich in celebration, Galicia is also said to be home to more than 750 beaches and host to 4,000 parties annually. If you are here to set off on a quiet retreat into the mystical, or rejoice until the nines with vino and tapas by the ocean breeze, you’re certainly in for something unforgettable at La Coruña, Spain.
Day 4 - Vigo Nicknamed the Olive City and located in the province of Pontevedra, Vigo is one of the main urban centers of Galicia. With its beautiful beaches, natural parks and proximity to historic landmarks, Vigo remains one of Spain’s most visited port cities.
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - Funchal Toast your cruise to Madeira, Portugal, with a glass of sweet local wine. Located over 500 miles southwest of Portugal, this paradise is a “Garden Island” with a mountainous volcanic landscape covered in flower–filled vegetation. Swirling mosaic–patterned pavements decorate its main city Funchal, centered on the Praça do Município. It’s easy to enjoy the sweet scents of flowers and salty sea air when you set sail on your cruise to Portugal.
Day 7 - Santa Cruz De Tenerife Santa Cruz de Tenerife is a port city on the island of Tenerife, in Spain’s Canary Islands. Well-preserved buildings in its old town include the colonial Church of the Immaculate Conception. The 1700s Palacio de Carta has baroque and neoclassical features. In the Old Civil Hospital, the Museum of Nature and Man has interactive displays on the islands. The city’s squares include the central Plaza de España.
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - At Sea
Day 13 - At Sea
Day 14 - At Sea
Day 15 - Miami, FL Dreaming of an island vacation? Make your dreams a reality with one of Carnival’s year-round cruises from Miami. Because it’s so close to the Caribbean and The Bahamas, Miami is known as the cruise capital of the world. But it’s more than just convenient — rev up for your cruise from Miami with the city’s nonstop action, from party-ready South Beach to the Mediterranean style of Coral Gables, plus spicy Little Havana, which hums to an island beat. Once you’ve experienced all the South Florida architectural beauty, energetic street life and sun-kissed beaches, you may want to extend your stay in the Magic City after your cruise returns.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 01 November 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.