South Pacific From Brisbane, Australia
Day 1 - Brisbane Brisbane, capital of Queensland, is a large city on the Brisbane River. Clustered in its South Bank cultural precinct are the Queensland Museum and Sciencentre, with noted interactive exhibitions. Another South Bank cultural institution is Queensland Gallery of Modern Art, among Australia's major contemporary art museums. Looming over the city is Mt. Coot-tha, site of Brisbane Botanic Gardens
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Mystery Island It’s no mystery that Mystery Island is steeped in allure. Mystery Island came to be after it was headlined in a royal visit in 1974. Traditionally known as Inyeug (meaning: small island), the picture-perfect scenery of this unspoilt South Pacific paradise awaits on a majestic scale. The Island is uninhabited and the only people who visit are cruise passengers. So it’s all yours. And it’s the perfect size to explore the whole thing.
Day 5 - Isle Of Pines The Isle of Pines is nicknamed ‘the closest island to paradise’ and once you disembark upon its shores, you’ll understand why. It is located within the crystal blue waters of the Pacific Ocean, and is a gem in the south of New Caledonia. The French-Pacific territory is well renowned for its tropical climate, pristine beaches, untouched coral reefs, along with a relaxed, island culture.
Day 6 - Noumea Carnival transports you to the heart of Noumea, in its vibrant capital city of New Caledonia. Renowned as the Paris of the Pacific, you can channel French-style savoir-faire. Aside from ordering delicious croissants (in perfect French of course), there’s plenty of other great stuff to keep you busy. All you gotta do is choose which is more your style. Are you more in the mood for a day at the beach? Or would you rather the hustle and bustle of the city? Perhaps a bit of both?
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - Brisbane Brisbane, capital of Queensland, is a large city on the Brisbane River. Clustered in its South Bank cultural precinct are the Queensland Museum and Sciencentre, with noted interactive exhibitions. Another South Bank cultural institution is Queensland Gallery of Modern Art, among Australia's major contemporary art museums. Looming over the city is Mt. Coot-tha, site of Brisbane Botanic Gardens
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 08 March 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.