Ultimate NZ Ski(Multi Share,Start Queenstown, End Queenstown)
From 19/06/2022 to 10/09/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jun Sun 19 2022 to Jun Sat 25 2022AvailableFrom$2,151*
Jun Sun 26 2022 to Jul Sat 02 2022AvailableFrom$2,151*
Jul Sun 03 2022 to Jul Sat 09 2022AvailableFrom$2,271*
Jul Sun 10 2022 to Jul Sat 16 2022AvailableFrom$2,271*
Jul Sun 17 2022 to Jul Sat 23 2022AvailableFrom$2,271*
Jul Sun 24 2022 to Jul Sat 30 2022AvailableFrom$2,271*
Jul Sun 31 2022 to Aug Sat 06 2022AvailableFrom$2,271*
Aug Sun 07 2022 to Aug Sat 13 2022AvailableFrom$2,151*
Aug Sun 14 2022 to Aug Sat 20 2022AvailableFrom$2,151*
Aug Sun 21 2022 to Aug Sat 27 2022AvailableFrom$2,151*
Aug Sun 28 2022 to Sep Sat 03 2022AvailableFrom$2,151*
Sep Sun 04 2022 to Sep Sat 10 2022AvailableFrom$2,151*
On you trip you will be staying in multi-share rooms with funky sleeping pods that can be completly enclosed for sleeping and chilling out.
Your accommodation is located in the heart of the action with communal areas for you and your new best friends to relax and socialise.
We'll get 8 of your meals, you get the rest.
You can expect an energising breakfast every morning, as well as couple of après ski dinners.
There are also plenty of opportunities to try the best gourmet eats on the hill.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Arrive Queenstown Welcome snow squad! Here in Queenstown we have one very clear and common agenda: the perfect week of powder. Whether you're a pro, mid range or beginner, the world-class terrain here is suitable for all skill levels and abilities, and we'll be testing out three of the Southern Hemisphere's best ski fields: Cardrona, Coronet & The Remarkables. Tonight, we'll start off by getting cosy over a team dinner and sharing our enthusiasm for the week of adventures ahead. Later on, it's our first chance to hit up the Queenstown nightlife - shall we start as we mean to go on?
Day 2 - Ski Queenstown It's our first day hitting the slopes, and today we've set our sights on the Cardrona Alpine Resort. Ready to start sharpening up your skills, or attempting to find new ones? With 40km (almost 25 miles) of slopes available, plus the Southern Hemisphere's most extensive terrain parks & pipes, you'll be spoilt for choice. Powder white below and blue skies above, this is going to be legendary. And if the mountains aren't enough, we've got the option of a thrill ride on Queenstown's Shotover Jet or a paddle over the Dart River with Funyaks.
Day 3 - Ski Queenstown Rise and shine! Today is dedicated to snow, snow and more snow. Though your body may be feeling the pinch, the mountains won't shred themselves! The best way to get through it is to get back out there - and today we're bound for the Coronet Peaks, the area's 'original' and most extensive ski resort, with views over Lake Wakatipu. Collapsing into bed tonight, we'll sleep soundly before our well-earned free day tomorrow.
Day 4 - Queenstown With a free day today, it's time to get a taste of the endless adrenaline-fuelled activities in the 'world's adventure capital'. This is your chance to try the historic Kawarau Bungy jump, the 300m Nevis Canyon Swing, the freestyle Ledge bungy - or all three! Tonight, you can wind down by heading to one of the town's lakefront bars, or take up the option of a dinner at Skyline Restaurant for some seriously unbeatable views.
Day 5 - Ski Queenstown We have two days left on the slopes, and now's the time to really start making it count. Cue The Remarkables: ranging from park to roller-coaster terrain, this Alpine resort boasts sun-filled bowls, world-renowned chutes and the Burton Stash - a one-of-its-kind concept park for the Southern hemisphere. If you've finished kicking it on the slopes, you can choose to take the adrenaline up another notch (yes, this really is possible in Queenstown) by chucking yourself out of a plane with NZone Skydiving.
Day 6 - Ski Queenstown It's our final day in the ski fields, so let's make it count. Today we'll head back to Cardrona to finish where we left off. Now's the time to assess your skill level - push yourself to that run you've been eyeing up and make the most of our last day on the slopes. If you haven't mastered Cardrona yet, this is your shot!
Day 7 - Queenstown Our time in the snow may be over, but the memories will last forever. Time to take yourself back to where you belong, but make sure you swap numbers so you can relive the best parts of your Queenstown extravaganza. Same time next year? Queenstown
4 - Day Ski Lift Pass plus Transfer to the Slopes
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans