From 30/04/2022 to 17/09/2022
There'll be fun and frolics aplenty on board a traditional Turkish Gulet boat where cabins consist of a mix of bunks & double beds however most people choose to sleep under the stars up on deck.
In addition to breakfast, we'll be keeping you fed and watered with 6 lunches and 7 scrumptious dinners.
Think melt-in-your mouth meat platters, salads crumbled with feta and sugar-dusted Turkish delight.
An expert Captain & Crew to navigate the seas and take care of the essentials.
This is your team.
Trusted Contiki partners who are specialised, smart, friendly, fun, and integral to your adventure.
Day 1 - Start Bodrum Getting straight down to business, this show kicks off in the coastal town of Bodrum within the nest of our traditional Turkish gulet, no less. Gulet is a sailing boat, which looks like it's straight out of Instagram. This will be perfect for lots of boat jumping during our swim stops. After we've settled in and enjoyed a pow-wow over dinner, you're free to check out Bodrum's great nightlife. Just try to make it back before we set sail tomorrow morning...
Day 2 - Bodrum to Cokertme via Orak Island Wave goodbye to the Turkish harbourside, it's time to get salty! Our first journey at sea this morning will take us from the arms of Bodrum and into the pristine Gulf of Gokova.The drift to Cokertme just can't be done without a stop on Orak Island. Bikini up and get ready to soak up some sunshine and saltwater - the ocean here is crystal clear.The journey here will be just as good as the destination, with the daybeds onboard the boat creating holiday vibes aplenty.
Day 3 - Cokertme to Seven Islands After indulging in the crystal clear waters of ?aml? Koy (Pine Bay), it will be on to the postcard-perfect Seven Islands.Here you'll be free to roam the forests & swim with sea critters, stopping only for lunch aboard our boat. Tonight we'll stay in K?fre, where we'll grab some dinner & hike up a hill to see the sunset.
Day 4 - Seven Islands to English Harbour English Harbour is calling and we'll be unable to tear ourselves away: we depart early this morning for the English port.We'll spend most of the day swimming & lapping up the beauty of English harbour. or you can opt in for a day trip to Dalyan. Tonight there's a chance to check out the nightlife of Marmaris.
Day 5 - English Harbour to Longoz via Cleopatra Island and Ballisu Sailing out of English Harbour early this morning we'll arrive amidst the seashell shorelines & ancient mythologies of Cleopatra Island.After soaking up the pristine seas that supposedly once cooled the actual Cleopatra, we'll head for Ballisu.In Ballisu, we'll take tea and spend our time swimming.We'll anchor at L?ng?z for an evening barbeque and a night sleeping under the Turkish stars.
Day 6 - Longoz to Kisebuku via Ballisu and Mazi With wild pirate antics set for the night ahead of us, we'll take things easy by day in Mazi amongst the orange groves, and stock up on essentials from the market.In this small fisherman's village, we'll mooch around the local markets and drift in & out of the sea for swims.
Day 7 - Kisebuku to Bodrum via Pabucburnu and Yaliciftlik Today we'll sail to the village of Yaliciftlik where traditional Turkish carpets and foods are produced.After absorbing the artisan side of the country we'll sail back to Bodrum for our last night together, enjoying party time or a Hammam spa to unwind.
Day 8 - Depart Bodrum Team sobs and many hugs will conclude our Turkish sailing adventure shortly after breakfast. The only thing we can say to ease the pain is this: Contiki has something equally as wonderful going on in Croatia, go get involved.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.