Mini Balkan (From March 2021)
From 17/05/2022 to 27/08/2022
It's all about hotels baby! Sleep easy and catch those zzz's with comfy sheets for sweet sleeps.
Discover culinary delights you didn't even know existed as you sample the best of Eastern European cuisine.
In addition to breakfast every day, you'll also be treated to a tasty dinner.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Budapest to Ljubljana This morning meet up with your Trip Manager - meet the squad and then we'll be ready for the road to Ljubljana, a name you'll be able to pronounce by the time we're leaving for Croatia.Although you might find nods to neighbouring countries within Slovenian culture, a distinct identity has evolved from this melody of influences. After our guided walking tour, explore the bohemian art district of Metelkova Mesto, sit by one of the cities atmospheric watercourses & try all the incredible food on offer.
Day 2 - Ljubljana You've probably seen pictures of Lake Bled, but nothing will prepare you for the real thing. With its fairytale medieval castle reaching out of an islet, surrounded by the towering peaks of the Julian Alps and the turquoise waters of the lake itself, it really is like something out of a Disney movie. After a morning of swoonin at all that beauty, we'll head back into Ljubljana for a free evening to grab dinner. We recommend our Bitemojo FTA, which allows you to head to local eateries and try authentic cuisine, guided by an app on your phone.
Day 3 - Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes Next up is something altogether drop dead gorgeous....A strong introduction to Croatia is on the cards today with cascading teal forest pools at Plitvice Lakes. Why this place is not famous world over as one of the prettiest places in Europe, we have no idea.
Day 4 - Plitvice to Split via Krka National Park We'll hit the road this morning for Split.On the way we'll have an option to experience even more natural beauty at the famous Krka Waterfalls. As well as being one of the most photogenic places you've ever seen, you'll also have a chance to cool down and take a dip in the azure river as tumbling waterfalls spray all around you. These 7 magnificent falls are some of the most beautiful in the world. The best part? Unlike Plitvice, you can actually take a dip in the azure waters.On the way we'll have an option to experience even more natural beauty at the famous Krka Waterfalls.These 7 magnificent falls are some of the most beautiful in the world. The best part? Unlike Plitvice, you can actually take a dip in the azure waters. After a day of swimming and plenty of selfies, it's time to head onto split, where we'll enjoy an optional farm-to-table Croatian feast, washed down with local wine.
Day 5 - Depart Split This morning, Split becomes sob town as the adventure ends and we say our teary goodbyes. We have two words: reunion trip. It's the only way to ease the pain. Ljubljana Visit picture perfect Lake Bled and take a walk around the scenic lake, framed by the Julian Alps (summer only)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.