London to Berlin by Train (Until Feb 2022)
From 08/05/2022 to 11/09/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Our European selection of hotels will be your accommodation of choice for 7 fabulous nights.
Sleep twin or upgrade to a single room if you prefer to sleep alone.
Prep your taste buds for a culinary sensation.
Hearty English, German, Dutch, and French cuisine will be on offer, with included breakfast every day of the week.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Arrive London London's calling! We kick things off this afternoon with a Contiki Cares experience - a not-for-profit tour hosted by the men and women who once lived on the streets of London. They know this grand old capital better than anyone, and will show you the secrets of London's historic hidden alleys not usually seen by tourists. Finishing in the iconic Covent Garden, we'll enjoy a three course dinner in London's premier entertainment district, the West End. Cheers!
Day 2 - London to Paris Say ta-ra to the Thames after your buffet breakfast. It's time to hop on the Eurostar through the channel tunnel to Paris today.An iconic train journey later, and we're in Paris. We'll waste get no time getting acquainted with the city's 'ooh la la' worthy sites with a free afternoon to see the icons and maybe check out one of Paris's coolest neighbourhoods, Montmartre or Le Marais, close to our hotel. You can even take an optional E-Scooter tour and whizz between the city's most quintessential sites on two wheels.
Day 3 - Paris We'll start the next morning with an optional patisserie walking tour, winding our way around the cutest cafes in Paris while enjoying an array of delicate flaky creations. Afterwards, we'll have all day to explore. Want to see the Mona Lisa in the Louvre? Aching to get a snap of the Arc de Triomphe? The city is yours to uncover. How does a picnic in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower sound? As evening draws in, our hearts will be stolen by the city of love, and that's before we get an option to end on a high, watching dancers, acrobats and singers whizz by at an authentic Parisian cabaret show - with an included dinner, of course. Can you can can?
Day 4 - Paris to Amsterdam Another day, another train journey to an incredible European city...Pulling into Amsterdam, we'll immediately fall in love with the cute gable houses, canals, neo-Gothic architecture and friendly locals. First up, an option to sample cocktails whilst cruising the UNESCO World Heritage Listed canals of Amsterdam. In the evening, we'll head to Foodhallen, with its eclectic bars, live music and art exhibitions and sample some of the best food in Europe.
Day 5 - Amsterdam Rise and shine! This morning you'll have the option to get an exclusive morning entry pass to the A'Dam Tower and Swing, skipping the queues to enjoy epic views over the sprawling city below. The rest of the day is all about exploration - from Anne Frank's museum to the Heineken Factory. You'll also have the option to captain your own boat down the canals. Then, the night is yours to explore this vibrant city and experience its legendary nightlife.
Day 6 - Amsterdam to Berlin You've been a blast, Amsterdam, but we're making tracks for the next adventure today.Hallo Berlin! This eclectic, richly historical and culturally charming city will blow us away as soon as we arrive. We'll waste no time in checking out the cutting-edge culinary scene. Berlin is considered the vegan capital of Europe... and there is plenty for the carnivores too! Then the evening is yours to explore the city's world-famous nightlife. The buzzing scene here is a joyous tribute to German reunification, and since the fall of the Berlin Wall the city has staked its claim as the techno capital of the world.
Day 7 - Berlin Today is your chance to explore Berlin's historical delights, from the Berlin Wall and East Side Gallery to the Reichstag and Ritter Sport World. Tonight our optional experience is a fascinating street art tour in some of the city's coolest areas. We'll uncover an alternative side to the city - with schnitzels and drinks included.
Day 8 - End Berlin Our trip ends in Berlin today. It's a trip that's had everything - art, culture, eye-widening experiences and incredible food. Europe has stolen our hearts, and we'll no doubt be back soon enough. Arrive London Take an 'Unseen Tour' of Covent Garden, hosted by ex-homeless & vulnerably housed Londoner (MAKE TRAVEL MATTER(R) Experience) Enjoy a 3-course meal in London's West End
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 01 August 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans