One Life - Indonesia, 12 Days
Valid for select departures 27 October 2020 - 31 December 2021
12 Days trip departing Bali.
11 Nights accommodation in a Hotel.
11 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners.
Activities as per itinerary.
Day 1 Canggu, Bali. We kick things off in the coolest, most up and coming part of Bali- Canggu. The streets are lined with great restaurants, hip bars and amazing shopping. Our hotel is located in the middle of all the hype, whilst also being walking distance to Bali beaches. Here you can either try your hand at surfing or watch as everyone else does! This evening we'll meet for a sunset rooftop drink before heading to our first family included welcome dinner together.
Day 2 Canggu to Pemuteran. And we're off! We're heading north today with our final destination being the sleepy sea-side village of Pemuteran. But first, we'll check out the incredible and hidden Banyumala waterfalls. This off-the-beaten track natural gem is the perfect backdrop for an early afternoon cool down. We'll then meet a local family who will teach us all about how they have been making coffee the same way for almost 100 years! After lunch looking over the incredible twin lakes, we'll head to Pemuteran where we'll hopefully catch one of those glorious Bali sunsets!
Day 3 Pemuteran. Get ready for a big day of exploring Menjangan island and it's surrounding reefs. In Bahasa, Menjangan means 'deer' so don't be surprised when some furry friends come and have lunch beside you! The reefs are beautiful and home to an array of underwater life including a variety of turtles. Our guide is also a dive master so he will be able to help us identify all of the fish that we're seeing! During the trip we'll also visit the amazing Biorock Project - the largest coral planting project in the world! We finish the day with a sunset beach clean-up before enjoying a One Life exclusive happy hour by the pool.
Day 4 Pemuteran to Java. It's an early start, but a worthwhile one! Today we cross to Java. We'll be hopping on board a comfortable local train and winding through some stunning scenery before reaching Probollingo, where we begin our final drive to Bromo. Feeling almost like a little French mountain town (without the snow!) we'll wind through the narrow streets to our accommodation for the evening. Better get an early night, an early start awaits us tomorrow! (Don't worry, it's very worth it!)
Day 5 Java to Red Island. We'll be rising bright and early this morning to check out Mount Bromo, which can only be described as otherworldly. We'll be hopping in jeeps and cruising across the sea of sand to get a great spot at the viewpoint where we'll catch sunrise. An experience you'll never forget, you almost feel like you are on Mars! Once the sun rises we'll head over to the main event - climbing to the crater! A steep but achievable hike of around 20 minutes, once on the crater's edge you'll have a 360- degree view of Bromo's unbelievable surrounding landscapes. We'll hit the road and head for Red Island.
Day 6 Red Island. Welcome to one of the very few remaining untouched surf meccas of Asia! It's rare to find a break these days that isn't crowded with people, but Red Island is one of them. Start your day with a surf lesson from one of the expert instructors from Mojo, you'll be hanging ten in no time! The rest of your day will be free to chill on the beach, join a yoga lesson or catch some more waves! During dinner we will check out your surf images and enjoy the final night of our island camp.
Day 7 Red Island to Banyuwangi. We leave our island paradise for Banyuwangi. Literally meaning "Aromatic Water", Banyuwangi is the eastern most point in Java and we're we'll spend our last night on the island. Where we'll stay at the beautiful beachfront Ketapang resort. Treat yourself to a massage, or a swim in the gorgeous swimming pool overlooking the ocean.
Day 8 Banyuwangi to Ubud, Bali. This morning we cross back to Bali and head inland to the magical town of Ubud. Famed for it's world-class yoga practices, beautiful rice terraces and incredible food. Upon arrival in Ubud we'll be visiting the Monkey Forest Temple to hang out with our furry friends.
Day 9 Ubud. Today we experience the very best that Ubud has to offer! We'll start by heading to the Tirta Empul water temple, a sacred temple where you can have the chance to be make an offering. Then we will check out the ultimate instagram spot- Teggalang Rice Terraces. After we'll do a suggested itinerary for everyone to do some independent sightseeing. For sunset we'll meet and walk the Tjampuan ridgewalk together, a perfect way to end an awesome day!
Day 10 Ubud to Gili. Last but not least, our final stop on tour- Gili T! Famed for its snorkelling, abundance of sea turtles and great nightlife, Gili is the perfect way to wrap up an epic 12 days. A short ferry ride from Padang Bai, we'll check in and have lunch before venturing out to explore the island. With no cars allowed on the island, we will get around by bicycle! Join us for a sunset bike tour to the coolest sunset view at a secluded area of the island.
Day 11 Gili. Today we'll hop on our private island hopping trip to check out the sights that make Gili T famous! Turtles, underwater statues, other islands, and coral reefs is what it's all about. We have also partnered up with the Gili Eco Trust if anyone is interested in giving back to a great cause, there will be free time today to do so!
Day 12 Bali. It's time to say goodbye to Indonesia! Check out is at 10am and this day is classed as a travel day. We will provide your return transport to Padang Bai where from there you can choose from the many departing vans (Ubud, Canggu, Seminyak, Kuta etc) depending on where you're headed.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.