EGYPTIAN ESCAPE WITH NILE CRUISE
From 02/10/2021 to 19/12/2021
Breakfasts Included: 8.
Lunches Included: 4.
Dinners Included: 6.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN CAIRO. Welcome to Cairo! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)
Day 2 - CAIRO. EXCURSION TO GIZA. CAIRO Guided sightseeing includes the Egyptian Museum. GIZA. Take pictures of the Sphinx and of the Great Pyramids. (B)
Day 3 - CAIRO-LUXOR (EMBARKATION)- CRUISING. CAIRO Fly to Luxor. LUXOR Embarkation and lunch on board This afternoon, guided sightseeing includes the Karnak and Luxor Temples. (B,L,D)
Day 4 - CRUISING: LUXOR-EDFU. LUXOR Guided sightseeing on the West Bank of the Nile features the Valley of Kings and Queens. Visit Deir El-Bahri, Queen Hatshepsut’s monumental rock temple, before returning to the ship. Enjoy the Captain’s welcome cocktail party. Sail to Edfu. (B,L,D)
Day 5 - CRUISING: EDFU-KOM OMBO-ASWAN. EDFU Visit the Temple of Horus. Lunch on board while sailing. KOM OMB Guided walking tour includes the temple dedicated to the crocodile and falcon gods. Free time to browse. This evening, enjoy a Galabeya party on board. (B,L,D)
Day 6 - CRUISING: ASWAN. ASWAN Take pictures of the High Dam en route to the ancient Granite Quarries. Visit the Philae Temple of Isis and (local Favourite) Sail on a Felucca around Kitchener’s Island and the Mausoleum of Aga Khan. This evening, enjoy a Nubian Folklore presentation on board. (B,L,D)
Day 7 - ASWAN (DISEMBARKATION). ASWAN Disembarkation. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Aswan with an excursion to Abu Simbel. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyAccount.
Day 8 - ASWAN-CAIRO. ASWAN Fly to Cairo. Free time this afternoon, followed by a farewell dinner at your hotel. (B,D)
Day 9 - CAIRO Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 April 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans