SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CHARMS WITH DEATH VALLEY NATIONAL PARK
From 07/11/2022 to 18/11/2022
Breakfasts Included: 11.
Lunches Included: 2.
Dinners Included: 3.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN LOS ANGELES/BEVERLY HILLS Welcome to L.A.! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome drink.
Day 2 - MARINA DEL REY MARINA DEL REY Guided sightseeing includes Beverly Hills, Hollywood, the Sunset Strip, and admission to the Academy Museum of Motion Pictures. Free time this evening. (B)
Day 3 - MARINA DEL REY–SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO–CORONADO SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO Visit Mission Basilica San Juan Capistrano with a Local Guide followed by lunch at a local restaurant. Continue to the San Diego resort community of Coronado. CORONADO Free time this evening. (B,L) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Coronado with dinner at the historic Hotel del Coronado. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 4 - CORONADO. EXCURSION TO SAN DIEGO SAN DIEGO Sightseeing tour includes Coronado Island, the Gaslamp Quarter, Old Town, and a walking tour of Balboa Park with a Local Guide. [LF] Lunch and a margarita tasting at an Old Town restaurant. Free time this evening. (B,L)
Day 5 - CORONADO-TEMECULA-PALM SPRINGS-PALM DESERT TEMECULA [LF] Tour and wine tasting at a popular local winery and vineyard. PALM SPRINGS Sightseeing with a Local Guide highlighting the celebrities and their mid-century homes. PALM DESERT Free time this evening at the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort and Spa. (B)
Day 6 - PALM DESERT. EXCURSION TO JOSHUA TREE NATIONAL PARK JOSHUA TREE NATIONAL PARK 4-wheel-drive Hummer tour to see Keys View, Cap Rock, and more. PALM DESERT Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)
Day 7 - PALM DESERT-BARSTOW-DEATH VALLEY NATIONAL PARK BARSTOW Drive on historic Route 66 and visit the Route 66 Mother Road Museum. Continue to Death Valley National Park. DEATH VALLEY NATIONAL PARK Free time to explore the Ranch at Death Valley followed by a special dinner and a [LF] Stargazing Program with a Local Guide. (B,D)
Day 8 - DEATH VALLEY NATIONAL PARK DEATH VALLEY NATIONAL PARK Guided Sightseeing includes the Badwater Basin and Stovepipe Wells. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)
Day 9 - DEATH VALLEY NATIONAL PARK-PASO ROBLES DEATH VALLEY NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive through the fertile valley to Paso Robles, located in the Coastal Mountain's vineyard and olive grove region. PASO ROBLES Special dinner and wine tasting at the famed Allegretto Vineyard Resort. (B,D)
Day 10 - PASO ROBLES-PISMO BEACH-SANTA BARBARA PASO ROBLES Free time this morning. Scenic drive through Los Padres National Forest and the Santa Lucia Mountains to Pismo Beach. PISMO BEACH Free time followed by scenic drive to Santa Barbara. SANTA BARBARA Free time this evening at a beachfront resort. (B)
Day 11 - SANTA BARBARA SANTA BARBARA Sightseeing includes a visit a guided tour of the Santa Barbara Botanical Gardens. Free time this afternoon. Farewell dinner at a local restaurant this evening. (B,D)
Day 12 - SANTA BARBARA-LOS ANGELES SANTA BARBARA Morning drive to Los Angeles. LOS ANGELES Your holiday ends at Los Angeles International Airport or the Marina del Rey tour hotel for those with post-nights. Schedule departing flights after 1 pm. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans