Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
Waikiki was once home to Hawaii's beloved Princess Victoria Kaiulani. Today just a short crosswalk away from world most famous Waikiki beach sits the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani. The 1,142-room hotel sits on the former Ainahau Estate, where the last princess of Hawaii called home. Since 1955, the hotel has captured the warmth of a true Hawaiian home offering guest with a true authentic Hawaiian experience. In a garden oasis is set in the heart of Waikiki, Sheraton Princess Kaiulani welcomes guests with Hawaiian-inspired accommodations, dining venues and hospitality. Our cultural activity program including pineapple carving, flower lei making, hula lessons and luau painting as well as our Beach Experience program is a must. Sheraton Princess Ka'iulani embraces warm Hawaiian hospitality as it was intended and delivers that spirit with Aloha to all our guests.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.