Explore the Best of Darwin
Argus Hotel Darwin
Darwin's newest Hotel is located in the heart of the CBD. All rooms offer Juliette balconies, LCD TV & cable, plus free Wi-Fi as standard. The property also features a swimming pool, gymnasium & business centre, a restaurant on site as well as undercover parking. Rates include a light continental breakfast.
Charles Darwin Sunset Cruise
Our Sunset Cruise aboard the Charles Darwin takes place on our Bridge deck (Second level) in full air-conditioned comfort. Guests also have access to the Sun Deck (Third, top deck) where the best views of Darwins famous Sunset are experienced. This two and a half-hour cruise includes a great commentary on the harbour and Darwins great history. There is a licensed bar onboard with great priced drinks to enjoy.
Croc and History Explorer Ticket
Combine three of Darwins top attractions with the Croc N History Explorer and save time and money. This ticket will give you access to Crocosaurus Cove for the day as well as entry to the brand new RFDS Tourist Facility at Stokes Hill Wharf. Transport and site-seeing is provided with a 24-hour Hop On Hop Off pass for the Darwin Explorer. All tickets can be used once however can be used on separate days within a 30 day period.
Experience the celebrated scenery, landmarks and attractions of Darwin aboard the Darwin Explorer, Darwins top tourist bus. Dont miss a thing aboard our open top double decker tour of Darwin completed with an informative and entertaining commentary. Your 24-hour pass will commence when you exchange this voucher with an Explorer driver or street staff member at any of our stops and will be valid till the same time the following day.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels,Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- ^Flexible Terms & Conditions: Applies to selected products only & excludes instant purchase & non-refundable products. Please ask your consultant for details at time of booking. A refundable deposit of $55 per person is required to secure your booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to travel, unless travelling within 30 days of booking. Changes & cancellations made 72 hours or more prior to travel will not incur fees. Changes are subject to availability & may incur additional costs due to changes in seasonality, pricing & applicable surcharges. Any additional cost associated with changing will remain the responsibility of the customer. Original booking may contain bonus inclusions which are no longer available. In this instance, you will be offered a credit of your payment less any applicable supplier fees. Any additions to the original booking, including airfares, accommodation, cruises, tours & transfers, will be subject to their own booking terms & conditions which may not permit changes or refunds. If changes are permitted, fees may apply. Changes & cancellations made within the applicable cancellation period will be subject to Flight Centre's Change & Cancellation policy which can be found at www.flightcentre.com.au.In the event there is inconsistency between these Flexible Terms & Conditions & those found on our website, Flexible Terms and Conditions will apply.
- *The NT Summer Promotion is valid for new bookings made & deposited between 1 Oct 2020 - 31 Mar 2021 (promotion period) for travel between 1 Oct 2020 & 31 Mar 2021. Customers will receive a discount of $200 for every $1000 spent on travel to and/within the Northern Territory including flights, accommodation, tours, transfers and car hire. Travel insurance and Captain's Package do not count towards the total travel value that will attract a discount. To be eligible as part of a multi-leg journey, 80% of travel must be spent in the Northern Territory. A maximum discount of $1000 per booking applies. Discount is non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-replaceable and non-redeemable for cash, credit or foreign currency products including cash passports. Discount cannot be used as a deposit. Further terms & conditions will apply. Please ask your consultant for more information.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.