Kangaroo Island Cruise from Melbourne
Day 1 - Melbourne Make sure there’s room in your suitcase and get the cards and cash ready because Melbourne is the place for all the latest fashions, accessories, and fine produce. Around every corner are trendy, hidden bars, cafes and restaurants purveying fine food and beverages inspired by a diversity of cultures. Take time out with a stroll through the lovely Fitzroy Gardens or a scenic cruise up the Yarra River. In Melbourne, you might actually shop until you drop.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Kangaroo Island Australia’s third largest island, Kangaroo Island is home to thriving wildlife and a community that prides itself on producing gourmet food. Choose from our Shore Tours^ and sample the culinary and natural delights of this exceptionally diverse island. Feast on local honey, cheese, olive oil, wine, and freshwater crayfish. Watch Australia’s largest colony of sea lions at play and see penguins march back to their burrows at twilight. Immerse yourself in history with a tour of South Australia’s oldest lighthouse, Cape Willoughby, and visit Vivonne Bay, rated by Sydney University as the best beach in Australia.
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - Melbourne Make sure there’s room in your suitcase and get the cards and cash ready because Melbourne is the place for all the latest fashions, accessories, and fine produce. Around every corner are trendy, hidden bars, cafes and restaurants purveying fine food and beverages inspired by a diversity of cultures. Take time out with a stroll through the lovely Fitzroy Gardens or a scenic cruise up the Yarra River. In Melbourne, you might actually shop until you drop.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- *Fares are cruise only, per person in AUD in a complete twin room based on lead categories at publication date (16 Dec 2020), inclusive of all discounts, charges and taxes (which are subject to change). Campaign commences 31 December 2020 and ends 27 January 2021. Advertised fares are available until allocation is exhausted and may fluctuate during the campaign period. Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer. Supplements apply for other room categories. Some oceanview rooms have obstructed views. ~Fare based on specified departure dates. Different fares apply to other dates listed *AU$1 deposit per person is non-refundable and deposit conditions differ from the standard P&O Booking and Travel Conditions. Pay AU$1 per person deposit upfront and the remainder of the standard adult deposit amount for all passengers, including children. Standard cancellation and refunds conditions apply as per Booking and Travel Conditions listed. ^Onboard Spending Money is per room in AUD. Amount varies by room type and itinerary duration as specified, and is applied to the first 2 guests only in a room. Onboard Spending Money expires at the conclusion of your cruise, is not transferable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used at the casino. †For P&O Short Breaks, if your cruise is unable to visit the destination on its itinerary because of an unforeseen circumstance such as weather, civil unrest or a mechanical issue, we will endeavour to visit an alternative destination deemed safe by the Captain. Your health and safety is our most important priority. Accordingly, we are currently assessing how we will enhance our onboard health and safety protocols in light of COVID-19 and how these enhancements may affect our cruise offerings To be read in conjunction with the P&O Cruises Australia Booking and Passage Conditions available at https://www.pocruises.com.au/plan/how-to-book/book-travel-conditions which passengers will be bound by. Whilst all information is correct at time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 January 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.