South Pacific Cruise from Brisbane
Day 1 - Brisbane Brisbane, capital of Queensland, is a large city on the Brisbane River. Clustered in its South Bank cultural precinct are the Queensland Museum and Sciencentre, with noted interactive exhibitions. Another South Bank cultural institution is Queensland Gallery of Modern Art, among Australia's major contemporary art museums. Looming over the city is Mt. Coot-tha, site of Brisbane Botanic Gardens
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Lifou Isle Lifou Isle is a land of scenic and sensory contrast. The white sands, crystal waters, renowned dive spots and hiking paths make Lifou Isle a must-visit South Pacific destination. The weather is super sunny all year round so you should totally hit the water and hang with the friendly fishies. Especially because Lifou Isle has the brightest marine life around.
Day 5 - Mare Mare is the South Pacific at its best; think water so crystal clear blue it looks fake, so full of fish and turtles you'll want to snorkel forever, think untouched beauty, think a tropical paradise, think aaaahh, now I'm truly on holiday! Divided into eight districts, Maré offers something for everyone. Jagged basalt rocks are evidence of the island’s first volcanic activity, dark forests stretch to the cliffs’ edges and its central plane is scattered with grottos and natural pools where fish and turtles abound.
Day 6 - Noumea Carnival transports you to the heart of Noumea, in its vibrant capital city of New Caledonia. Renowned as the Paris of the Pacific, you can channel French-style savoir-faire. Aside from ordering delicious croissants (in perfect French of course), there’s plenty of other great stuff to keep you busy. All you gotta do is choose which is more your style. Are you more in the mood for a day at the beach? Or would you rather the hustle and bustle of the city? Perhaps a bit of both?
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - Brisbane Brisbane, capital of Queensland, is a large city on the Brisbane River. Clustered in its South Bank cultural precinct are the Queensland Museum and Sciencentre, with noted interactive exhibitions. Another South Bank cultural institution is Queensland Gallery of Modern Art, among Australia's major contemporary art museums. Looming over the city is Mt. Coot-tha, site of Brisbane Botanic Gardens
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- *Fares are cruise only, per person, in AUD, in complete twin rooms as specified, in lead categories available at the time of printing, inclusive of all discounts/taxes/fees/port expenses (subject to change). Offer ends 12 January 2021 unless sold out prior. Valid for new bookings only; not combinable with any other offer; subject to availability & capacity controlled. *Reduced Deposits from $50pp/twin terms: $50pp = $100/room is applicable for 3-9 days. $99pp = $198/room is applicable for 10+ days. Reduced deposit non-refundable & is applicable to sailings outside of final payment due date and is valid for all Carnival departures from Australia. Pay the balance on final payment of the booking. *Cabin upgrades are automatically assigned at the time of booking and are based on availability in like to like categories only (interior to interior, ocean view to ocean view and balcony to balcony). Category restrictions and exclusions apply. *Bonus Onboard Credit: applied to the first 2 people/cabin & is NOT: refundable, transferable, redeemable for cash. Offer is applicable on select sailings through April 2023. Some cabins have obstructed views. All info is correct at time of publication, offers are subject to change /withdrawal. Read in conjunction with Carnival’s Ticket Contract: carnival.com.au/ctc which passengers will be bound by.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 January 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.