TASSIE QUICK BITE
From 09/07/2021 to 16/12/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jul Fri 09 2021 to Jul Thu 15 2021AvailableFrom$2,749*
Aug Fri 06 2021 to Aug Thu 12 2021AvailableFrom$2,749*
Sep Fri 03 2021 to Sep Thu 09 2021AvailableFrom$2,749*
Sep Fri 17 2021 to Sep Thu 23 2021AvailableFrom$2,749*
Oct Fri 01 2021 to Oct Thu 07 2021AvailableFrom$2,749*
Oct Fri 15 2021 to Oct Thu 21 2021AvailableFrom$2,749*
Oct Fri 29 2021 to Nov Thu 04 2021AvailableFrom$2,749*
Nov Fri 12 2021 to Nov Thu 18 2021AvailableFrom$2,749*
Nov Fri 26 2021 to Dec Thu 02 2021AvailableFrom$2,749*
Dec Fri 10 2021 to Dec Thu 16 2021AvailableFrom$2,749*
Breakfasts Included: 6.
Lunches Included: 3.
Dinners Included: 2.
Breakfasts Included: 6.
Lunches Included: 3.
Dinners Included: 2.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN HOBART. Welcome to Tasmania! Schedule flights to arrive by 4 pm in time for a welcome meeting and drinks, featuring local wines and spirits.
Day 2 - HOBART. EXCURSION TO BRUNY ISLAND. This morning, visit the famous Salamanca Market with a chance to meet artisans and taste fresh local produce. After time to explore the market on your own, travel to Bruny Island and enjoy a tasting tour of this rugged island that may include local specialties such as fresh oysters, cheeses, berries, and more. Return to Hobart where your evening is at leisure. (B,L)
Day 3 - HOBART. EXCURSION TO HAMILTON & NEW NORFOLK. This morning, participate in a master class at Federation Artisan Chocolate. Learn the process of making chocolate from bean to bar and enjoy some tastings. Next, visit a working sheep and cropping farm where you will see a sheep shearing demonstration, working dogs rounding up the sheep, and learn about the extensive conservation program on the farm, before sitting down for a freshly prepared lunch. Continue to New Norfolk for an orientation tour. Return to Hobart where the remainder of day is at leisure. (B,L)
Day 4 - HOBART - BOTHWELL - ST HELENS. Travel into the scenic central highlands of Tasmania and visit the Australasian Golf Museum, which tells the story of how golf evolved from a crude game to now being a truly international game and Australia's most popular participation sports. Next, visit Belgrove Distillery, one of the few whisky distilleries in the world that grows all is own grain, malts, ferments, distills and barrels on site. Later, enjoy a demonstration at Callington Flour Mill, the only working example of its type in the southern hemisphere. Before arriving at your hotel, enjoy a leisurely walk on the Grey Mare's Waterfall Trail. Tonight, enjoy a fresh seafood dinner at a local restaurant. Spend the next 2 evenings in the fishing port of St Helens, located near Binalong Bay and the beautiful beaches of the Bay of Fires. (B,D)
Day 5 - ST HELENS This morning, stretch your legs on the legendary Bay of Fires Walk and enjoy spectacular views of the sandy white beaches, colourful orange granite boulders, and emerald blue waters. Next, participate in a hands-on jam making class at Eureka Farm, growers of fruits and berries. The remainder of the day is at leisure for you to explore more on your own. You may wish to try your hand at fishing, shop for a favourite souvenir, visit the art galleries, or relax and just enjoy this amazing setting. (B)
Day 6 - ST HELENS - NABOWLA - LAUNCESTON. Start the day with a visit to Pyengana Dairy where you'll join in a cheesemaking discussion and enjoy a tasting of Australia's heritage farmhouse cheese. Next, visit Bridestowe Lavender Estate for a tour and a lunch of local produce. Then, make a stop at Jansz Estate and find out why Tasmanian sparkling wine is among the best in the world. Tonight, your Tour Director hosts a festive farewell dinner featuring local Tassie produce and wine (B,L,D)
Day 7 - LAUNCESTON Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. You may also choose to extend your time in Launceston and explore more on your own. Extra nights are available for purchase. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 11 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.