WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DISCOVERY
From 14/08/2021 to 17/12/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Aug Sat 14 2021 to Aug Fri 20 2021AvailableFrom$2,716*
Sep Sat 04 2021 to Sep Fri 10 2021AvailableFrom$2,716*
Sep Sat 18 2021 to Sep Fri 24 2021AvailableFrom$2,716*
Oct Sat 16 2021 to Oct Fri 22 2021AvailableFrom$2,782*
Oct Sat 30 2021 to Nov Fri 05 2021AvailableFrom$2,870*
Nov Sat 13 2021 to Nov Fri 19 2021AvailableFrom$2,870*
Nov Sat 27 2021 to Dec Fri 03 2021AvailableFrom$2,870*
Dec Sat 11 2021 to Dec Fri 17 2021AvailableFrom$2,870*
Breakfasts Included: 6.
Lunches Included: 2.
Dinners Included: 1.
Breakfasts Included: 6.
Lunches Included: 2.
Dinners Included: 1.
Day 1 - ARRIVE PERTH. Welcome to Perth! Please schedule flights to arrive by 4pm in time for a welcome meeting and drink.
Day 2 - PERTH Start your day with a Coffee, Culture & Art Tour of Perth. Your Local Guide will show you some of Perth's most interesting street art and sculptures, point out some of the city's architectural gems, and share stories of the city's history and interesting characters. The remainder of the day is at leisure. Why not explore the Botantical Gardens at Kings Park, stroll along the Swan River, visit a local beach, or shop for a bargain on Murray Street Mall. In the evening, take the walk to the Northbridge neighbourhood for an eclectic mix of restaurants, bars, and nightlife. (B,L)
Day 3 - PERTH - BUSSELTON - MARGARET RIVER. Travel to Busselton and spend time at the 150-year-old jetty, the longest timber-piled jetty in the Southern Hemisphere. Then, enjoy a scenic drive through the Margaret River region with a stop at Cheeky Monkey Brewing Co. for a tour and sampling of their craft beers and ciders. Evening is at leisure. Your centrally located accommodation is just a short stroll to shops, galleries, and restaurants. (B)
Day 4 - MARGARET RIVER This morning, enjoy breakfast overlooking the spectacular Indian Ocean and sandy white beaches. Next, visit Yahava Koffeeworks where you'll learn how coffee is grown and the different ways to brew, visit the roastery, and of course sample some coffee yourself. Continue to Bettenay's Margaret River Nougat Company for a special wine and nougat pairing. It's then off to one of the pioneering wineries of the region, Xanadu, for a special lunch and tasting of their wines. The remainder of day is at leisure. You may want to hire a bike and explore the local mountain biking routes, enjoy a sweet treat at Margaret River Bakery, relax with a spa treatment, or sample more of the region's fine wines. (B,L)
Day 5 - MARGARET RIVER - FREMANTLE. Visit Wilyabrup Dreaming Pottery for a pottery demonstration with artist, Bill Meiklejohn who uses his love of the ocean to create his beautiful pieces. Photo stop at the quirky Gnomesville, a growing community of garden gnomes with an approximate population of 5,000 gnomes and growing. Arrive in Fremantle and take a walking tour of city's historic centre. This evening, why not take a torchlight tour of interesting Fremantle prison, a UNESCO World Heritage site or sample some of the local craft beers at Little Creatures Brewery? (B)
Day 6 - FREMANTLE - ROTTNEST ISLAND. This morning, take a scenic ferry ride to beautiful Rottnest Island. Enjoy a short tour of the island before the remainder of the afternoon at leisure. You may choose to hire a bike and explore on your own, take a swim, go snorkelling, or get a selfie with the island's famous furry Quokkas. This evening, join your Tour Director for a special farewell dinner. (B,D) Accommodation Spotlight: Nestled behind the dunes of the iconic Pinky Beach, enjoy a relaxed and breathtaking coastal location on Rottnest Island at Discovery Rottnest Island. Here's your chance to sleep under the stars in a luxury-eco tent, featuring an ensuite bathroom, kitchenette, and an outdoor deck. Relax, go for a swim, stroll on the beach, and enjoy this serene natural environment.
Day 7 - ROTTNEST ISLAND - PERTH. Morning at leisure to enjoy more of the incredible setting. Later, travel by ferry back to Perth. A transfer will be made to Perth Airport for homebound passengers. Schedule flights after 9 pm. A stop will also be made at Mercure Perth Hotel for any passengers wanting to spend extra time in Perth. Hotels nights are available for purchase. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 13 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans