Patagonia Trail(Twin Share Room,Start Puerto Natales, End El Calafate)
From 22/11/2021 to 05/04/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Nov Mon 22 2021 to Nov Tue 30 2021availableFrom$4,967*
Jan Mon 10 2022 to Jan Tue 18 2022availableFrom$4,967*
Feb Mon 07 2022 to Feb Tue 15 2022availableFrom$4,967*
Mar Mon 14 2022 to Mar Tue 22 2022availableFrom$4,967*
Mar Mon 28 2022 to Apr Tue 05 2022availableFrom$4,967*
Boat trip Balmaceda & SerranoHiking in Torres del PainSafari Nautico Navigation Tour Los Glaciares National ParkVisit Los Glaciares National Park - El CalafateTrek from El Chalten to Mount FitzroyVisit Laguna de los tres - El Chalten.
You can expect to refuel with hearty breakfasts, lively lunches and delicious dinners from us but we'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best local cuisine.
You'll taste it all - from simple street eats to gourmet fare.
Your experienced Trip Manager will always be on-hand to show you the ropes and make the best recommendations - whether it be for eats, activities or providing local knowledge.
Our TM's and guides in Latin America are always multi-lingual locals, who love nothing more than showing you their spectacular backyards.
Day Day 6 - El Calafate Today we'll visit the Los Glaciares National Park. Known as the 'Austral Andes', this is a bonafide natural wonder of the world, with mountains, lakes, woods, glaciers and the arid Patagonia steppe. We'll hike in the southern area of the park, before taking a tour of the Perito Moreno glacier on a boat, getting up close to the epic walls of ice and watching how its blueish tint dyes the sparkling lake below. This is an experience we'll never forget.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 April 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 18 April 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans