Solo Traveller Mystery Holiday, 2 Nights + Flights
We've created these banging breaks including return airfares and accommodation so that all you need to do is pack your bags and turn up. It's all the benefits, bells and whistles of a fancy holiday, with none of the brain thumping planning
We've even thrown in a surprise - the destination, and that's where things get exciting We'll reveal where in Australia you're going approximately 4 days prior to travel, just in time for you to decide which sunnies to pack, and whether the active wear is making an appearance or not. So we'll do what we do best and create an amazing escape, so all you need to do is pack your bags and turn up
- Available for Sale from 1 Feb 2021 to 28 Feb 2021.
- Available for travel from 15 Apr 2021 & until 30 Nov 2021 excluding Australian school holidays, public holidays or special events.
- A Mystery Holiday package may include transportation, sightseeing, accommodation & associated components to a destination within Australia the knowledge of which is unknown to the person(s) making the booking ('purchaser') & the person(s) travelling ('traveller') at the time of booking & payment. The purchaser shall be deemed to have accepted these terms & conditions on behalf of the traveller(s). All Mystery Holidays packages include flights & accommodation for 2 or 3 night packages (minimum 4-star standard) based on twin share for two people travelling together (Packages for Pairs) or one person travelling alone (Packages for Solos).
- Must book at least 45 days prior to travel dates & no later than 30 Apr 2021.
- Seasonal surcharges & blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel. If we are unable to confirm your availability outside of these periods, we will offer you a credit for another holiday, gift card or we can fully refund the amount.
- The Mystery Holiday destination isn't changeable & will be subject to supplier & Flight Centre cancellation fees if you decide not to go ahead with the Mystery Holiday.
- Mystery Holidays cannot be cancelled & redeemed for cash. Subject to cancellations for peak travel times above, cancellations will be provided in the form of a gift card - subject to the supplier's cancellation policy.
- Subject to the above term, Mystery Holidays packages are non-refundable & non-changeable. Total value of booking is forfeited if booking is not travelled.
- You will receive documents with where you are going no earlier or later than 4 days prior to departure. Flight Centre Consultants cannot divulge any information on your booking until you have received your itinerary, which arrives no earlier or later than 4 days prior to your departure date. Our dedicated team will endeavour to provide these 7 days in advance while border permits are in place.
- The airline, flight times & hotel selection will be at the discretion of Flight Centre.
- Transfers or car hire are not included in the package price & will need to be purchased separately.
- Over 2 passenger bookings are not permitted. If you have a group of couples travelling, we can request the same destination, however this will be on a case by case basis (i.e. if 3 couples/6 pax want to travel together).
- Travel restrictions & conditions apply. Prices & taxes are correct as at 27 Jan 2021 & are subject to change without notice. For updates & corrections to advertised products visit www.flightcentre.com.au/ads. Prices quoted are on sale until 14 Feb 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior. Packages for Pairs prices are per person, based on twin share & are subject to availability. Packages for Solos are based on solo travellers & are subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share except in the instance of our Solo Packages. Advertised prices shown are for payments made by cash in store only. Domestic bookings will incur a booking fee. Advertised price includes any bonus nights & saving amounts. Minimum/maximum stay restrictions may apply.
- Travelling Advice including COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Guidance: You acknowledge that you are choosing to travel at a time where you may be exposed to the Coronavirus. It is your own responsibility to acquaint yourself with all relevant information, including applicable health risks. You acknowledge that your decision to travel is made based on your own consideration of this information, and you acknowledge and agree that you are aware or, and assume responsibility for, the risks associated with traveling at this time. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no liability in relation to these additional risks. For full T&Cs please see www.flightcentre.com.au/deals/mystery-holidays-terms.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.