Horison Seminyak Bali
Just off Seminyak's famous Double Six Street, this hotel boasts bold, opulent interiors reflecting the distinctive heart of this vibrant and lively part of Bali. With a fantastic variety of restaurants, bars and nightlife options right outside your door, Horison also provides easy access to the gorgeous beaches, just a short walk from the resort. This popular area is full of exciting activities to enjoy, all within reach of your indulgent home-away-from-home. Experience the magic of Bali with transport options close at hand, making it easy to create lasting memories on your wonderful Balinese holiday.
Seminyak is a busy and thriving part of Bali, with a huge range of facilities and activities on offer. Set about 500-metres from the ocean, the Resort offers a short walk to the beautiful beaches nearby. Equipped with a large outdoor pool and has plenty of covered shady areas, there are plenty of options to soak up the sun sprawled out on sun lounges. Enjoy the amazing sunset from the Sky Lounge located on the roof top. The on-site Manimanika Restaurant and Bar is open all day serving a broad range of cuisine and specialty local dishes made from local produce. Enjoy delicious meals right beside the pool. Head to the Activities Corner for a chance to learn a variety of different traditional and modern arts, crafts and activities during your stay. Rest and relax on your last day with a late, 2pm checkout.
The hotel has 154 rooms in 5 different sizes and sleeping configurations so it's certain there will be something here to suit your needs. All rooms are styled with a Balinese twist throughout the colour, textures and furnishings, providing a beautiful island ambiance. Rooms offer views of the surrounding city or sparkling pool.
The Horison Seminyak Bali is ideal for active travellers and leisure seekers alike Set on the edge of the stunning Indian Ocean and boasting a central Seminyak location, it is the best place to completely relax and unwind. At the same time, it's ideal location (within walking distance of the main Seminyak hub) makes it the perfect base from which to get out and about Surfing lessons are available for those who want to make the most of the beach, those who want to explore can cycle or stroll easily into town and the day spa will leave everyone who visits it feeling pampered and calm thanks to ancient Balinese healing techniques
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Ubud and Surrounds Full Day Tour**:.
- Includes: Guide, Shared Transfer, Monkey Forest, Ubud Market and Surroundings, Entrance & Parking fees.
- Total duration: approximately 8 - 17 hours.
- Tour operates daily.
- 2 pieces of laundry washed & dried per room per day^^ - Not valid for dry cleaning.
- Book with confidence-free date changes^:.
- Applies to new bookings. Changes to travel dates can be made up to 14 days before original departure date. Changes made after this time are subject to standard cancellation terms & conditions. Date changes are subject to availability & blackout dates. No refund will be given if you are not able to change your booking date as a result of alternate dates not being available.
- Cancellation Charges:.
- Please note, cancelled bookings will incur charges. Our travel service providers are entitled to impose cancellation charges, which can be up to 100% of the amount paid to them for the relevant service, regardless of whether travel has commenced. If any refunds are received from travel service providers, they will be passed on to you, less a minimum cancellation fee of $300 per person.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.