Cabot Lodge + Milford Sound Cruise Friends Getaway
Te Anau is the gateway to the stunning Fiordland National Park with the iconic and breathtaking Milford and Doubtful sounds, easily accessible. Te Anau is home to the majestic Lake Manapouri and the Te Anau Glowworm Caves, where you travel across the beautiful Lake Te Anau and head underground to view glittering glowworms in the cave systems.
Situated on a 2000 acre sheep farm bordering the World Heritage Fiordland National Park, Cabot Lodge accommodates a maximum of ten guests, offering private luxury and an authentic New Zealand escape. Guests have the opportunity to participate in on-farm activities, sample freshly prepared local cuisine and experience panoramic views over the vast mountain ranges, pristine Lake Manapouri and Fiordland National Park. Cabot Lodge is a luxurious escape on the doorstop of world class hiking, kayaking, fishing, adventure activities, and the renowned Milford and Doubtful Sounds.
Get up close to steep cliffs rising out of the deep waters and cascading waterfalls at Milford Sound on a boat cruise. See the 160-metre high Bowen Falls or the Stirling Falls, and watch the fur seals sunbathing on the rocks, look out for penguins and dolphins, and on occasion you may spot a whale as it makes its way into the fiords. Visit the underwater observatory at Harrison Cove to learn about the local marine life, see black coral, delicate anemones and 11-legged sea stars. Others may choose to kayak the Sound, join a scenic flight to see it from above, or hike the fiords in and around the park. A real highlight is to stay overnight on a boat cruise for a real treat.
Considered one of the most beautiful drives in the world, experience this journey in comfort on an exclusive state-of-the-art coach.
The only operator providing glass roofed coaches with glass above every seat, enjoy the panoramic views from our theatre style, reclinable seats that are angled outwards to maximise viewing. There are multiple stops along the Milford Road and time for short walks and photo opportunities. Friendly coach drivers provide detailed commentaries throughout the trip.
On reaching Milford Sound join an extended and leisurely cruise of Milford Sound to the Tasman Sea on the Milford Mariner or Milford Wanderer. Nature Cruises have a relaxed and flexible itinerary designed for the free and independent traveller to allow guests to see and experience what makes Milford Sound world renowned.
Spend over two hours on our smaller boats nudging into waterfalls, spotting wildlife and listening to the informative commentary from our specialist Nature Guide who mingles with guests. Keep a look out for wildlife including seals, dolphins and penguins. Return to Queenstown by coach
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per family (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on 4 adults sharing unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- ^Flexible Terms & Conditions: Applies to selected products only & excludes instant purchase & non-refundable products. Please ask your consultant for details at time of booking. A refundable deposit of $55 per person is required to secure your booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to travel, unless travelling within 30 days of booking. Changes & cancellations made 30 days or more prior to travel will not incur fees. Changes are subject to availability & may incur additional costs due to changes in seasonality, pricing & applicable surcharges. Any additional cost associated with changing will remain the responsibility of the customer. Original booking may contain bonus inclusions which are no longer available. In this instance, you will be offered a credit of your payment less any applicable supplier fees. In the instance that flights are added, the booking becomes non-refundable & change fees will apply. Changes & cancellations made within the applicable cancellation period will be subject to Flight Centre's Change & Cancellation policy which can be found at www.flightcentre.com.au.In the event there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and our booking terms and conditions https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition, these terms and conditions will apply.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.